Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#39,461 ·
josh got the new build number vinyl today my sister sucks at checking the mail but it definetly looks big enough now. just have to wait for it to warm up or i might do it while it is sitting in the shop getting the clutch replaced i cant wait to be back driving again cause hitching rides to work sucks

#39,462 ·
josh got the new build number vinyl today my sister sucks at checking the mail but it definetly looks big enough now. just have to wait for it to warm up or i might do it while it is sitting in the shop getting the clutch replaced i cant wait to be back driving again cause hitching rides to work sucks
awesome! make sure you send me photos or something :) hope the car gets fixed soon!

#39,466 ·
slipster, i have a funny transformers story for you.

i went to church this morning. just after i parked my car, a few kids walked past my car. the youngest pointed at my car while quickly grabbing another kids arm. he screamed "IT'S A DECEPTICON.......WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!!!!"

lol. had me cracking up. poor kid

#39,473 ·
Here is the link to the master album with everyones pics from motorama.

btw... I know there are duplicates, ill fix that later, the up-loader program messed up.

enjoy

-Sarif2029

#39,474 ·
#39,478 ·
yeah, I was just informed that I am the main data entry person for an upcoming online auction our newspaper is running. Their reasoning? I did it last year. The problem? I didn't, but the powers that be don't care and want it done yesterday.

on another note:

#39,479 ·
yeah, I was just informed that I am the main data entry person for an upcoming online auction our newspaper is running. Their reasoning? I did it last year. The problem? I didn't, but the powers that be don't care and want it done yesterday.

on another note:
yup sounds about right lol

photo = sexiness... i hope soon i can join you in euro hotness

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.