Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Opinion on Focus Titanium Pricing

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  tracycali 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am currently Looking at 2 cars the Focus Titanium Hatchback or the subaru Impreza Sport Limited.

I was very impressed witht he Focus especially the interior quality compared to the subaru. I was given a quote by a dealer and wanted to get an idea if it is decent or not

2013 Focus Titanium
Ingot Silver
Exterior protection package
active park assist
Arctic white interior
cargo area protector
cargo management
Sony sound system with navigation

The MSRP on this build comes out to 27,070

They didn't have this exact one on the lot but they would order me one. They gave me a price on a similiar one on the lot and said they could do a discount similar to my buid here is what they gave me, if anything mine would be a little bit lower price due to the 600 dollar less cost to begin with

MSRP: $27,675 REBATES: $1,500 NO-HASSLE PRICE: $23,396

See less See more
#5 ·
2013 Titanium

I just purchased a 2013 Titanium hatchback in white Platinum tri-coat with option group 300A. Paid $21,500. I don't think that left much meat on the bone for the dealer...

I started out looking for a low-mileage 2012, but they seem to be maintaining their value pretty well without much depreciation (as the owner of a new one I think that's a good thing!). It took about a dozen calls to dealers and visiting the usual websites before I was able to strike that deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.