Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Costco pricing

5K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  acgw1 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I went to my local dealership today with the authentication number and asked them to show me the costco price sheet for 2013 Focus titanium sedan, the sales was very reluctant and rude, finally after 2 hours the manager showed me the costco sheet and the price is the same as invoice.

So my question is: is this true or he edited the sheet? Because I saw someone here got 1k under invoice using costco's program.

Thanks!

#2 ·
Depends on the dealers Costco price. We typically have the lowest Costco price in the state and on a 13 Focus is $500 under invoice plus fees and tax.

Some are at invoice and some vehicles are excluded from the pricing program even.

If you don't like the price simply move on to a different dealer or you are more than welcome to head to the 303 if you like.

#6 ·
Interesting...I just bought my ST through the Costco program, my dealer told me $500 OVER invoice. I was told that the ST was not included in the program, even tho I could price and build it on Costco's site, however I did get it for that price. Starting to believe this whole "invoice" thing is a sham.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.