Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Midnight Madness at Gateway Motorsports Park

16K views 105 replies 11 participants last post by  Dailyfocus 
#1 ·
So whose going? I will def be there if anyone wants to hang out.

Info:
Friday March 23rd
Gates open at 7pm
Racing starts at 8pm
Closes at 2am

#10 ·
We will get there around 7. I've never been there, so I don't know where anything is. I know there will be a blue SI Mugen, a black Saturn Ion, my Focus, and a silver Subi WRX in our group. I'm not sure who else plans on coming. So if you see us, come say hi :)

I doubt I'll run my car down the track because it'll only make me want to start upgrading performance wise. Lol. Which are my plans, but for later down the road!

#11 ·
Well this is a new company but the way they used to do it was if u spectated then u park for cheaper in the parking lot away from the track but if u race u pay more and park behind the stands for direct access to the track. Used to be ten to spectate and twenty to race i believe.

#15 ·
Sorry fell asleep. Under the old way and most likely the new way it will have to be seperate. But if they are racing, u can all stay by ur cars in the racing section. U can even park with them and pay to run but not run if u dont want to.

#13 ·
I took mine down the track last year at the last madness. I wont post my time cuz it sucked but it was my first time. They crowd heckles you if u dont have a muscle car so be prepared if u do decide to race. Just keep your windows up ;)

#14 ·
I know how drag strips work. We got a 1/8th down here. All muscle cars.. a couple of imports and a couple of trucks. My car is still stock as far as performance.. I've been working on getting her looking good then I'm going to start on the performance upgrades. One step at a time!! :)

#20 ·
thats good to know......i won't be running either. I don't think they make helmets that big lol.

The price of spectating went up also. Two years ago it was $25 to race and $10 to spectate.

#28 ·
It's supposed to rain during the afternoon then by 7.. it's only a 10% chance. I just weather channel'ed it. :) I'll be there in my Focus!!!! I won't be going with the others though. The boyfriend has to work until 6. So we are leaving probably around 6:30 or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.