Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Looking for my Focus in the Wichita area.

3K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  Iusedtobefsb 
#1 ·
Hey, I'm Don. I was registered here many years ago. I had a 2000 Focus LX auto, with some mods. It was silver, had svt springs, zx3 swaybar, zx3 front seats, painted bits in the dash to the same color of car's exterior. Blaupunkt stereo, SVT hvac, speedo-tach, center console with armrest, SVT front speakers, LOC, wired for sub. Euro grilles, modded triangle corners for lower grille painted to match car, with amber leds that acted as turn signals. My car had SVT wheels. I had the map light for it as well. I ran a ZX3 cai, and had iridium plugs in it. It also had a Degas cover for the radiator fill. The upper turnsignals were modded into the backside of the grille, put into prescription bottles to simulate an amber look. (horrible mod that I wanted to make better). I had installed the 03 headlights that were not the chrome looking kind, and got a spoiler painted @ Ford which I installed, badly. Car was de-badged. I had manual crank windows, and no cruise control. I think I had some B.S. pedals on it as well. But I cannot remember. Actual color of car was Silver Frost Metallic. My cars last known location was in the Wichita area, was bought at an auction, and had tons of work done to it at a local Ford dealer. I miss it. If you are local to the Wichita area and know this car, would you be so kind to post up on it's whereabouts. I would love the chance to get it back, somehow. Yes, it was repoed, yes I was stupid for letting it go, and yes I think that the 5+ years away from it is a long enough sentence. tl;dr, car is in Wichita, I miss it, and I want to find, and buy it back. Please let me know if you know this car!!!!!
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG] Thank you so much for looking, Please let me know.

See less See more
#9 ·
i drove down to wichita today to look for it, i'll let ya know if i see anything.
ok so i'm actually working, but that's beside the point.

i would also say to have Matt check the carfax again to make sure it's still here.

#16 ·
I seriously think that the chances of my old car being in good condition after all these years would be slim anyway. (spi auto) After considering how many times it had been reported to have work done on it at Ford, It probably has gone the way of the Dodo bird. If you are at a P&P in the Harvey County area, keep a lookout for a sedan, there still might be pieces that are overlooked. (SVT springs and all...) Kipp, you were the HIS car was found by a different friend part of that mess of a statement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.