#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#11,432 · (Edited)
Yet another bolt on!

First video on Instagram for now (sounds like crap if you listen on a phone, much better on PC/headphone): http://instagram.com/forbsio/

New goodies. Custom 2.5 cat-back with dual pipe out. I really liked the RDC Devil but didn't want to bite on the look TOO hard, but the comparison should be obvious. I didn't cut into the bumper and instead have the tips a little upward angle.

Sounded great on the drive home and I'll do some video/sounds this weekend after a bit of break-in. Not too loud, put in a Magna resonator as I'm not out to be noticed everywhere I go. Love being able to hear the car more.

#11,433 ·
Yet another bolt on!
New goodies. Custom 2.5 cat-back with dual pipe out. I really liked the RDC Devil but didn't want to bite on the look TOO hard, but the comparison should be obvious. I didn't cut into the bumper and instead have the tips a little upward angle.

Sounded great on the drive home and I'll do some video/sounds this weekend after a bit of break-in. Not too loud, put in a Magna resonator as I'm not out to be noticed everywhere I go. Love being able to hear the car more.

Looks good [thumb]

#11,449 ·
Hey all,
Mark from Australia

Last week I plastidipped my side skirts - soon I'll do the rear

Installed my dead pedal that maxmas66 over in Germany made

Just installed some King lowering springs
It handles so much more amazingly!

Before install:

After install:

Spring difference:

#11,450 ·
Hey Mark [wave] James from Geelong. The drop you've got on the Kings is nice! You could look into Koni shocks and a RARB too [thumb]