#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#8,254 ·
I have the sportlines on mine.
Sorry the pic isn't better but that is my front passenger wheel after install. I went from fitting three to four fingers to one finger in the wheel well. Eibach says it is 1 1/2in drop front and rear. I have yet to scrape anywhere on anything. I have been driving on them for about two to three weeks.

#8,255 ·
I dig those wheels so much. That's what I would like in some sort of silver or gunmetal

#8,260 ·
My SE Black edition

As you can see, I love my car very much. So far had this car for 6 months and all mods are cosmetic only. I'm just not 100% satisfied with factory ride height.... Every aspect about this car is great but the wheel well clearance just reminds me every morning that it looks like a CUV! (Not that there's anything wrong with CUV or SUVs, I just prefer if i'm driving a compact car that it leans more towards being a compact car and not appear to "could be" something else)

Interesting how some cars like Mazda 3, Honda Fit, Versa, etc... would have a bit lower clearance compared to Focus mk3... Thanks to everyone's input Imma try to install the Eibach Pro-kit hopefully this weekend. We'll see if it really lives up to what it claims to be 0.8". Hoping that in time it will settle to 1" and that I was NOT wrong in getting these over the Eibach Sportline 1.5" with our Canadian winters lol. Will post some pics asap.

Attachments

#8,262 ·
I Need These headlights ! Where could I get them ?

As you can see, I love my car very much. So far had this car for 6 months and all mods are cosmetic only. I'm just not 100% satisfied with factory ride height.... Every aspect about this car is great but the wheel well clearance just reminds me every morning that it looks like a CUV! (Not that there's anything wrong with CUV or SUVs, I just prefer if i'm driving a compact car that it leans more towards being a compact car and not appear to "could be" something else)

Interesting how some cars like Mazda 3, Honda Fit, Versa, etc... would have a bit lower clearance compared to Focus mk3... Thanks to everyone's input Imma try to install the Eibach Pro-kit hopefully this weekend. We'll see if it really lives up to what it claims to be 0.8". Hoping that in time it will settle to 1" and that I was NOT wrong in getting these over the Eibach Sportline 1.5" with our Canadian winters lol. Will post some pics asap.

#8,269 ·
How long ago was it done? My rear seems lower... may have to settle still.

#8,286 ·
One of my favorite mods that i have done, i converted my non-selectshift focus to have selectshift aka sport mode

#8,298 ·
Hey cool! That looks great! I did exactly what you did only with the black gloss vinyl. I should try looking for that metallic black gloss and try again! Due to our road conditions a lot of gravel and stuff actually chipped off little bits of the black and the chrome trim underneath is visible again!

I was wondering: did you figure out a way to take that front trim off? Cuz I noticed that piece actually floats underneath the emblem fixture and no matter how hard I try to cover entire surface it moves and shows some faint edge after a while?

#8,309 ·
Did you pull the lines and hooked up to the factory stereo system on your own? The reason is I have a unit yanked out from my old vehicle (all cables still currently in that vehicle... The sub and amp are together.) and I'm just a bit afraid of yanking stuff out and then later find that the focus won't be compatible...

#8,310 ·
Aftermarket lights
Looks great. I've always liked those.
I'd have to rip out that orange reflector though.

Great buy there! You know after searching on the web forever and finding so many various types of aftermarket headlights those were exactly the set of lights I was gonna land on.... only problem was $700 some plus shipping and having to self declare (so not get ripped off by courier companies) was just too much for me[B)]

So you got the Morimoto retrofit, did it, and then bought these headlights? To be honest I think your led brow looks really nice cuz it's thick and more noticeable however I'll have to settle with my cheaper version for now [wave]
Those aren't retrofit.
He's just using Morimoto ballasts etc.

#8,308 ·
Great buy there! You know after searching on the web forever and finding so many various types of aftermarket headlights those were exactly the set of lights I was gonna land on.... only problem was $700 some plus shipping and having to self declare (so not get ripped off by courier companies) was just too much for me[B)]

So you got the Morimoto retrofit, did it, and then bought these headlights? To be honest I think your led brow looks really nice cuz it's thick and more noticeable however I'll have to settle with my cheaper version for now [wave]