4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#8,180 ·
Well i finally got my car off jack stands. Mods include, new st struts, cut vmaxx springs (dont give me that crap that it is a crap ride because they had been cut previously on stick struts and rode fine) oh, and titanium fogs. Mods currently not done but almost: selectshift conversion, and paint rear valance

#8,188 ·
Cant wait to see how the select shift turns out. Glad to see your car back on the road, looking good!

#8,187 ·
Sportlines!!!! Yay! Vehicle Automotive design Car Wheel Performance car
Alloy wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Rim
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire

Guys with sportlines, did you guys feel any vibrations after install??? I felt a little vibration during launch. [emoji22]

#8,191 ·
I wish i knew but i dont tbh. When i pick them up, they feel lighter than my 17 inch stockers. I will wheigh it when i get home with tire

#8,196 ·
I'm new at this whole mod scene! I have the 2013 Focus Hatchback SE in silver.
I'm curious what mods you folk have done, any product that you've had bad experience with or found that it wasn't worth what you paid for. Any recommendations for engine mod products?
All of your input will be helpful! Thanks!

#8,197 ·
Performance-wise I have:
2.5" Ford racing cat-back exhaust
K&N Typhoon short ram intake

Suspension:
d2 coilovers

all 3 I think were worth 100% of what they cost

#8,205 ·
Can someone tell me how the heck I install mudflaps on my 2012 focus?

I bought some cheap ones to see how they look before I spend 150 on rally armor but I can't figure out how to put them on.

Can someone tell me how and maybe take a pic or 2 of the wheel wells

Custom brackets

Long screws

Aluminum tubing

That is if you want to use universals...

#8,219 ·
Isn't that the truth about the 40 minutes of taping [hihi] Seriously took me 20 minutes of taping for 2 minutes of spraying. 3-4 coats, you can do the math...lol. Just glad plasti dip lasts a long time before it needs further coating. I've done 2 session in the last 20,000 miles and that was only because the first session wasn't that thick.

#8,221 ·
People either love it or hate it. As soon as I saw another forum member with it I knew I wanted the same grill format. I get more love with the front end than I do hate.

#8,229 ·
Sportlines vs. Pro kit anyone?

Just got a set of Pros and was wondering if anyone has pics or link to pics with mods using the Pros as I hope my decision was correcting in investing that over the sport lines (cuz of where I live sportlines will be too low). It claims that it should be 0.8" drop compared to sportlines 1.5"?

#8,231 ·
Just got a set of Pros and was wondering if anyone has pics or link to pics with mods using the Pros as I hope my decision was correcting in investing that over the sport lines (cuz of where I live sportlines will be too low). It claims that it should be 0.8" drop compared to sportlines 1.5"?
Sportlines actually come out to about 2" on the Mk3. At least mine did. Sounds about right for the Pro-Kit though.

#8,232 ·
The Rattle Can King strikes again.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Paint is from automotivetouchup.com and it is dead-on.

#8,234 ·
Thing is I've seen some cars stuff wheels on sportlines and others not. I got pro kit. I have huge speed bumps and a driveway incline that can be tricky in some cars stock rode height... Hope it wasn't a waste either. I get them tomorrow...

#8,243 ·
I have the Pro Kit installed. It does improve the ride but visually it may not be low enough for some, especially the rears. But after the winter we had, I'm glad I wasn't any lower. I had some pretty large ice chunks hit the bottom of the car, it felt like they were coming through the floorboards and the wheel wells were always getting jammed with snow and ice. I drive about 200 km a day and I don't know if I could drive that far everyday if the ride was any stiffer.