4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#1,955 ·
You should take some measurements. Maybe we could have someone CNC machine some of these for us with the Focus Fanatics logo instead of the Steeda. And maybe have it come more forward, towards the radiator, and slightly slope downward. That way it wouldn't be an exact copy, and we wouldn't have anyone mad at us..[:p]

#1,811 ·
[/IMG]
i hope this works with the picture. axis xmx 17x7.5 now all i need to do is throw some coil overs on and ill be set. future plans are plastidip front grill (done once took off to redo) retrofit conversion on headlights, front lip, rear valence, CAI, exhaust,and black vinyl roof wrap. hope you like. positive and negative feedback welcome. just dont bash me too hard. im a noob to this world

#1,814 ·

i hope this works with the picture. axis xmx 17x7.5 now all i need to do is throw some coil overs on and ill be set. future plans are plastidip front grill (done once took off to redo) retrofit conversion on headlights, front lip, rear valence, CAI, exhaust,and black vinyl roof wrap. hope you like. positive and negative feedback welcome. just dont bash me too hard. im a noob to this world
Looks great, man!

#1,830 ·
Greetings!! 1st post

Never liked the bright silver trim so I bought some flat gunmetal 3M vinyl wrap

That is the color Ford should have went with for this interior,not the washed out silver.Thats top shelf,very nice!

Coming from the 2010(had a sale on plastic)Sedan SE this interior is a joy with the exception of the silver and the area above the a/c controls.Its bugged me since day 1,it looks like there's a panel missing.I removed my vent covers and installed a black vinyl mesh this week and its a keeper,its staying,looks finished now.I'll post a photo as soon as i figure out how to..I'm working with a 1960's hard drive here so bear with me on the computer stuff [dunno]
Anywho..getting my iphone to work with txt msg brought me here.You guys had all the answers,this is a 1st class site,well done and thank you!![wave]

#1,836 ·
Just dipped the hood and roof. Red dip as well as accent. Going to bring down the red to bumper, haven't decided up to where and what design.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Xparent Cyan FF Mobile
Good to see someone else from Vegas! Hope to see you around sometime. What part of town are you in? I live in Summerlin 89138 and work in the Venetian.

#1,834 ·
Did you put the Mesh in? we don't have that on ours here in the US

#1,849 ·
I picked the mesh up at a fabric shop. I believe its called sunsaver and is used in sun room applications.I,m guessing its about 80% opening.Which reminds me... I dont have climate control but I read a thread here and someome stated those openings gave feedback to that system...I cant speak to that but something to keep in mind for those that have it.

#1,853 ·
I think its about time I put a picture of my car on the site

Just got some new boots

Springs/coils are coming soon along with a more aggressive spoiler....exhaust is also in the works.

Just waiting for my tax's :)

#1,866 ·
very very nice wheels, i was looking at a set but wanted 9.5 rears and 8.5 fronts, but fronts only came in et35, but rears came in et40

#1,855 ·
Some cheap chinese brand....Bonanza I believe lol

Very sticky, good foot print....not sure how long they will last

#1,861 ·
I was very tempted to get your Volvo R rims before haha

We cant have two guys from Canada sporting them

#1,858 ·
Thanks for the compliments

Ya they really match the car well

I love the +40 offset makes the car look like it should have from factory

Stance is very wide....I bet ill be going through wheel bearings fairly quickly lol