Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nite run march 31st saturday

7K views 33 replies 7 participants last post by  Hypnotini 
#1 ·
OK EVERYBODY ITS TIME FOR A NITE RUN!
WHEN: SATURDAY NITE MARCH 31ST
WHERE: MEET AT THE CONOCO ON 6TH AND HERITAGE IN GOLDEN. TAKE 6TH AVE WEST TO HERITAGE AND MAKE LEFT CONOCO IS ON LEFT HAND SIDE.
TIME: START MEET AT 7:00 PM WAIT TILL EVERYONE GETS THERE AND THEN HEAD OUT ABOUT 8:00PM
RUN: INDIAN HILLS RUN AND THEN RED ROCKS FOR SOME NITE PICS AND BS
SEE YOU ALL THERE.
THANKS TO ALL. YOUR PRESIDENT DKOS (the MOD shop) [wrenchin]
[pray] BLAZIN THE TWISTIES CAR CLUB!

#10 ·
hmmmmmmm i know i got a buddy meeting at my crib before going up its at santa fe and hampden at the riverton, gated apartments i wish i could clear out the parking garage here we could get some sick photos ha ha. newho if anyone wants to train with us were gonna head out about 6:30-6:45 to get up there. got plenty of couches and faf on the surround going....get pumped bwahahaha can you tell im bored.

#12 ·
Any pics of this meet?!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using FF Mobile
yo!...
where were you jack...??..
i thought you were gonna show up...!
by the way i got the same question... no pics guys?...
since i didnt stay fot the run and had to bounce, i dnt have any...

#13 ·
I got some pics, some didn't turn out that well. New camera, couldn't figure out how to change the setting for night pics, but here they are.
I will try to load 3 at a time, for some reason the pics don't want to show.

This was my first time going, so I don't know what road we were on. I was trying to keep up with that MR2 with the 6-cylinder lol, he never lost my sight lol, we ended up right outside a cave, one of the guys took his car and blocked the cave and light up the cars so we could take pics better, anyway there were 16 or 17 cars in the parking lot, but 15 total went up that crazy road. it was a blast - can't wait to do it again.

#21 ·
Wait for the page to load, look at the bottom left above the taskbar, you'll see that it's still loading pics. So let this page sit for a minute and you'll see them.

but yeah I'll try tinypic from now on. Thanks

#30 ·
lawl so many things i could say to that......

evos do rule..... we were quite lacking on the focuses..... whered the wrx's go?........ honda, wtf?......... ill leave it at that for now.

ok So...... i am going to devote some time saturday when i get paid to activate our websites forum,

i will also post up a group pay link if anyone wants to pitch in its pretty cheap.

Blazinthetwisties.com

Forum: Topics: ? chime in with what you want to see. Otherwise ima use the same old general car forum ones like what you see on this page.

once we get the logo finished and digitized i need it for the homepage so email me.

#31 ·
I'd like to see more Foci going out to blaze the twisties, EVO's are sick a$$ cars but I like the Focus. BTW i kept up with my stock engine, just enough fun for me. Years ago I was going to get a EVO, but sadly my credit wasn't good enough, so then they were trying to put me in a OZ Rally Edition, but I said no and got the Focus. lol but yeah EVO's rule, I like my Focus and really haven't planned on getting another car unless it was another Focus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.