Focus Fanatics Forum banner

My MyFord Touch Wallpaper Tumblr Page!

639K views 545 replies 152 participants last post by  extreme25 
#1 ·
hey guys...i've been editing images to be in the proper 800 x 378 resolution size for MFT...and i just made this Tumblr page with a whole bunch of the ones i've made. i'll likely update it as i find more images i may want to put as my wallpaper (when i get my factory ordered focus eventually [:D])...enjoy!

http://focusmftwallpapers.tumblr.com/

preview:

See less See more
#499 ·
hi Kylearan-

he's a quick edit of the logo (tip - search for the team name in google, switch to 'images' to find bigger versions of the logo).

gray background and one darker, and if anyone wants the original, sized photoshop file that's here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5393589/SeaDogsLogo.psd

Attachments

#501 ·

Attachments

#508 ·
Grab a background and size it to the right dimensions. 800x378 I believe. And overlay the Cleveland Indians logo. Would be best to find one with transparent background but if not you can trim around the logo then use transparency/layers to make it look smooth or make your background match that of logo (boring)

#509 ·
Could would of you fine skilled people fashion me up a background?
I'm thinking black and pink with skulls - I also like the idea of incorporating a picture in each quadrant related to it's function.

#524 ·
Can anyone do a wall paper for the Baltimore Ravens? Baltimore Orioles? or Navy? As a Navy veteran I would love to be able display my pride in my service. Anyone able to do these?
I cannot but thank you for your service. Next time get closer to the shore so my boots don't get wet :)

#520 ·
Pretty awesome, right? :D Here are the instructions:

1. Add your favorite photos to a USB flash drive. Your photos will look the best when formatted to .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp, with a file size of 1.5 MB or less, and the dimensions of 799 x 378.

2. Insert the USB into the media hub in your vehicle, and press the following on your MFT screen:

Gears > DISPLAY > EDIT WALLPAPER > ADD

3. Pick your favorite photo and save it.

Unofficial step 4. Share it with us!

Rebecca

#528 ·
My thanks to Justy. My wallpaper is awesome now. Thanks for your Tumbler page.
You're welcome!

I can't believe how much this thread has blown up since I started it, and how long it's lasted!

#531 ·
Updated Transformers G1 MFT screens.

I don't know if it's the same on anyone else's MFT but i recently noticed an odd thing on mine. The light blue horizontal line dividing the 4 quadrants moved on me.. 6 pixels up to be precise. The vertical line remained the same.

That meant that the 2 top quadrants are shorter and the botttom 2 are taller. As of right now:
top 2 quads are 400x186
bottom 2 quads are 400x198

I don't know if this had anything to do with my last MFT update or not. I never paid enough attention to the blue line to notice, but when i did, it was jarring.

These images below are updated to the new dimensions. I also took the liberty of making a few new flavors of G1. I also completely fixed the navigation circle so that it perfectly surround the GPS compass and turn icons.

Enjoy.

I think i might make some X-Men or Avenger ones next if anyone is interested.

Original

autobots / hound

autobots / wheeljack

decepticons/ skywarp

decepticons/ thundercracker

#533 ·
shameless plug - MyTouchWallpaper.com

... a whole site dedicated to My Ford Touch wallpapers!
Search for wallpapers,
Crop your own photos into wallpapers,
Browse and rate lots of wallpaper collections from other sites, including this thread!
Designer resources for making your own wallpapers better, faster (like the fact that the quadrants aren't evenly divided...)
Check it out and let me know what you think and how I can make it better. Yeah, I'm not a regular contributor to this forum - in fact I signed up just to post this. Forgive me for that, but I'll do my best to respond...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.