Focus Fanatics Forum banner

My MyFord Touch Wallpaper Tumblr Page!

639K views 545 replies 152 participants last post by  extreme25 
#1 ·
hey guys...i've been editing images to be in the proper 800 x 378 resolution size for MFT...and i just made this Tumblr page with a whole bunch of the ones i've made. i'll likely update it as i find more images i may want to put as my wallpaper (when i get my factory ordered focus eventually [:D])...enjoy!

http://focusmftwallpapers.tumblr.com/

preview:

See less See more
#389 ·
Sorry if this already exists somewhere, I tried digging around but didn't find anything...

Is there a template of the homescreen somewhere I could use to develop my own bgs? I want to make the graphics work around/with the interface.

All the images I find already have other bgs in them or are an external image of the screen. Namely I'm looking for one with the compass, climate, a phone connected, and anything but radio/presets in the audio quadrant. Pretty much like what DoubleD has posted, minus the street name under the compass.

#406 ·
Just wanted to bump this thread. This is a great resource. I would like to see some more wallpapers designed for the new update. Looking at the old MFT display makes me almost wish that was still available. It appears as though more information was displayed in the small category bars than what is displayed now.

Great work Justy and everyone else!

#408 ·
Hello I got a new 2013 ford fusion se and I want to know what to take the senter lines from the screen If u can help I would really thank you
They're built-in. Sorry.

#410 ·
P.S. Don't forget, the dimensions should be 800 x 384 and not 800 x 378.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.