Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What trim level do you own?

What trim level do you own?

21K views 134 replies 53 participants last post by  09BluSES 
#1 ·
as the title states... its SE COUPE ON MINEZ !!!! LOL

#37 ·
I've got your SES coupe right chere! It's mostly my daily driver solo or me and my gf, so the larger 2 doors is nice. The SES with the 205/50-16 tires and rear sway bar holds the road nice. Can't complain about it at all. Honest 33-34 mpg commuting, quick enough off the lights and through a corner to surprise people and plain enough to not attract the wrong kind of attention.

#38 ·
now we just need an SEL Sedan driver to pop in!

#41 ·
I'm Matt and I'm an SE for life!

#43 ·
If I got a SES like I wanted then I wouldn't have my color, (which wasn't my first choice believe me) but it has grown on me and I really like it now.

#46 ·
Yup, my first choice was black but the only black manual in the state of Texas was halfway across the state and they wanted $500 extra to transport it in, and the ONLY OTHER MANUAL in the state was the one I own now. I got it with 7 miles on her and she went from the train to my ownership. Never even hit the sales floor.

Also the light blue is different you know? Not quite silver and makes the black accents pop. [limp]

#48 ·
There is at least one other one on here, Idahomie I think is the screen name, but there is at least 3 Ice Blues on the forum but his is the only other modded one I've seen.

#55 ·
Maybe only the SE and higher had them.

BTW I am still the only S Coupe, mwahahaha

#63 ·
+1 for fully loaded sel
You're the only SEL so far. You need to click on the vote above, so the "0" becomes a "1" in the SEL sedan category [:)]

Mine is a Sangria Red 2010 SE Sedan auto.
It was originally for my Mother, which was fighting cancer and wasn't really able to drive it nearly as much as she would've liked.
She loved her little Focus.
We replaced an '89 Corolla that was red and had 4 miles on it when it was bought.
The Focus is red and had 4 miles on it when we bought it [:)]
I knew it was gonna be hers as soon as I saw the mileage [:)]
We got it August '09 and it pretty much became the Hospital-run car ... I drove it a lot during 2010 since She spent a lot of time in the Hospital throughout 2010, and She finally lost the fight in October 2010.
I was originally gonna sell the FoFo since it really wasn't my kind of car, being red, and a little automatic car - my preference would've definitely been to have a 5-speed in a car this size, but Mom didn't know how to drive stick-shift, so automatic it had to be.
I've since decided to keep the Focus and it's become my daily driver, especially since I get to park in a better lot at work if I drive it instead of my Charger (I work at a Ford dealer, and they didn't like it when I bought a new Dodge elsewhere - lol).
There are times that I feel my Mom is still with me in the passenger seat like She was so many times going to/from the hospital or other places (shopping/Dr appts/whatever), and I just can't see myself getting rid of the car She loved so much ...

Below are some pics of the FoFo, one with the Corolla that got traded-in for it, in its stock form before I modded it into the current shape [:)]

Matching-red door handle covers are in process or being painted [:)]

#59 ·
I like mmy base S, so bite it haha. Mwahahahahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.