Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your Race Red pics

68K views 285 replies 84 participants last post by  Theblueoval 
#1 · (Edited)
I saw a thread for every other color but my Race Red [???:)] I apologize in advance if my search missed an existing thread. Here's my baby, Sheri.

See less See more
#2 ·
I could not find a Race Red thread either.

Great looking ride.

I ordered mine last week. Should be here in seven more weeks. Looking forward to it.

#3 ·
Wondering when the "Black Wheels" fad will die!!!!!!. LOL.

Love the car though man!. Just not a fan of blacking out the wheels as you can tell but I know its the popular way to go. I'm just old and set it my ways. LOL!.

Good job though. Will look really nice when you tint the windows!

#7 ·
thanks guys. Love my baby. She's been good to me from day one. I wasn't aware blacking out the wheels was a fad ;-) Only did it for the nice contrast black makes with red, especially Race Red.

#8 ·
No worries dude, I had black wheels on my red ZX3 and red saturn ion. I like the timeless look of red and black [thumb]

#11 ·
I'll only post my pic under the condition that you change the thread title to Race Red instead of Racing Red... :)
If it's any consolation, the Ingot Silver thread is titled "Inglot" Silver. [facepalm]

EDIT: The silver thread has been changed, hopefully this one will be too.

#19 ·
There's a bunch of different wheel options for each model. I know the base wheels for my SE were steel 16" with hubcaps. My 16" alloys are an upgrade. I THINK the base wheel on the SEL is the 16" alloy, and the wheels you have (17"?) are one of the options.

#23 ·
Thanks for the compliment. Yep, plastidip. Good stuff, so if I screw up, I can just peel off and start over[:p]

#31 ·
Police at your place like to ride in style huh? That Dodge Durango cost a pretty penny and Im not even sure how much the police mods add on top of the SUV.

Back on topic. Ugh.. ofcourse when I trade in my Race Red SE sport, a Race Red thread comes up. I'll post pics of my previous ride when I get time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.