Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tuxedo Black pictures

173K views 633 replies 212 participants last post by  Xsteveo93x 
#1 · (Edited)
#460 ·
No way, thats cool! I could drive my dogsled down there and help you build an igloo ;-)

Seriously tho, come live in canada for a winter... We'll cure you of any desire for snow...

#480 ·
Let us know how they turn out! install time helps as well, GLHV

Man I miss DFW, my Lighting is from Texas.

#478 ·
Just picked up a '14 Tuxedo Black SE! NEVER thought we'd be back into a Focus after we traded my wife's '10 in, on a TB Fusion... Took her car in for a checkup, and they gave me a deal I couldn't refuse. I love this car!!

#479 ·
spend a grand and get it tuned with an exhaust and at least put a K@N in it with the snorkel delete and you will be in heaven. nothing beats getting 42.5 MPG, only getting gas every 9-10 days and chirping the tires going into second. I did the snorkel delete with the license plate flow ramp mod and a 1"1/4 new mission mod where the silencer goes as well. It is a DCT so drive it like you stole it when accelerating for the first 10k. stomp it, not 3/4

Gratz on the new purchase.

PS you can tint those headlights as well, and plasti-dip does wonders for the rims. click my name to see a sedan with tinted headlights and plasti-dipped rims.

#482 ·
Definitely wanting to tint the windows and tails, and do SOMETHING as far as the intake system... Not sure if I wanna go SRI, snorkel delete, or just go with a drop-in. Also thinking of doing a thin pinstriping down the sides and across the back just above the Ford logo. As far as the rims, Ford did nice job on the dual 5-spokes, which is a definite upgrade from the alloys I was rolling on! I don't think it's legal to tint headlights here in WA though...

#491 ·
I need to do a claybar and wax soon before it gets colder. I never had a black car before so I've made some mistakes already where bird crap sits on the paint for a couple days and eats the clear coat a little bit :K oops! Had the car for almost 6 months meow with 6k miles on it. I'm really nervous about waxing my car because of the fear of swirl marks. Any advice on products to use? I would be waxing it by hand, no buffers or anything (for fear of the swirls!)

#492 ·
I drive a 2012 titanium hb tuxedo black with handling package, dual clutch, no parking package, no nav. No complaints at all. Just recently my amp broken down and need a replacement. No powertrain problem. Still drive smooth and swifty (after updated the transmission and everything). I drove the 2014 titanium and found that something improved and something is gone. There r trunck release below the lowbeam, unlock button on the center dash now hv a lock lit when is locked. Standard park sensor and camera. Nice adjustable headrest. Updated car info display. But the unlock touch feature for the reardoors are gone. Center armrest has a small leather pulling strap rather than the old large leather that wrap around. They become more conservatives on leather. Part of the front seat is not wrap with leather tho it is not noticible.

#494 ·
*sigh* well, now that I know what a black car looks like with black headlights and foglight shrouds, Ill have to go track some down...

Car looks amazing tho!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.