Focus Fanatics Forum banner

MyFord Touch 3.0 Wallpaper Template

142K views 133 replies 50 participants last post by  Chipsta040365 
#1 ·
Hey Guys
I made a Photoshop template for creating MFT wallpapers. I don't have the update yet so everything is based on the PR photos Ford sent out. I hope you guys can confirm for me that everything is in the right place.

Here is the PSD File

See less See more
#58 ·
mattphoto, the picture with the small diamond in the middle with the colors on the top/bottom looks FANTASTIC with the setup. gullwing, you should take that picture and add the labeling for climate and the underlines for the climate/phone/entertainment and it would be even better!

#62 ·
Love these new ones - I'm going to have to load a couple and play around with it a bit. Keep them coming, everyone!

#64 ·
Awesome wallpapers! I upgraded today and these really spice up the home page.

Many thanks!

#83 ·
Very nice. Does it include a flux capacitor? [giddy]

#87 ·

New here but saw this thread and had no idea we could customize the MFT Screen so much, so I made my own. If you're a Yankee fan feel free to enjoy it as well. It is my first attempt at doing one so be gentle haha. The 4 quadrants have a hint of the areas colors as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.