#1 ·
been awhile since ive posted pics, back then she was pretty stock

still got install this bad boy
exterior:
euro grill
euro tailights (wired correctly)
RS spoiler
roush side skirts
ed RS replica bumper (need to be installed)
avs visors
euro roof rack
weather strip lip

interior:
RS e-brake handel
2010 ford flex shifter
plaid wrapped interior

engine:
fswerks tune
cool-flo intake
msd coil cfm wires
svt header wrapped
borla 2.5 exhaust w/ corvette 3.5 dual tip
cfm upd
cfm 180 thermostat

suspension:
tein springs
tokico shocks and struts
svt rear sway bar

wheels tires:
16"x7.5" mims et 30
falken 512 205/40 r16

brakes:
ford racing 4 wheel ralley brake kit w/ hawk pads

well thats my car, thanks for lookin

See less See more
#165 ·
That's awesome that you're building your american car like they're made back at home! Sucks that everything is 164950x more expensive to get those parts :( but much props. It's coming along very nicely, your engine bay is incredibly clean lol

#171 ·
Stayin with the color, don't know if they have it or not. I'd love to get some recaros, have been looking at other maker seats. Just don't know how I'd make th fit.

#173 ·
uh huh.. a dumped svt zx5.. haha.. couldn't resist..
i do love you car..

you gonna be at Texas Roundup??? whenever that is.. i heard rumors for november-ish

#174 ·
if i can start pulling in money soon then early summer is my plan for coilovers. ive been talking with raceland and they say their kit should be available in march and those are what ill prolly be going with.

texas round-up could be a possibility, but november is still a ways away

#176 ·
the kit that people are running was a euro kit that was shipped over here. there making a kit thats domestic specific. not sure what differences there are between the two

#196 ·
been working on acquiring something awesome for a bit. finally got them and installed them. big thanks to adam aka zinger637. well here's a few pics. also got my exhaust sorted out. enjoy

specs are 16x8 front 16x8.5 rear with 205/45zr16 falken 512's all around
im in love with these wheels, now just gotta get closer to the pavement [headbang]

#199 ·
gonna need to refresh my funds a bit. but i do have a friend that owns a shop and hes getting me a great deal on h&r coilovers. just gonna be about two months before i can get them

#202 ·
with school and work, havent been able to update much but here goes, its been rattle canned not plati-dipped

got a hook up with paint so come next year she should have a new legit coat of paint and different tires, seeing as kuhmo's are to damn big.
also gotta get a front lip and "fine-tune" the suspension
interested in comments :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.