Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Novice

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  wrc_fan 
#1 ·
OK, i will be in novice class (or whatever they call it). i already have Bilstein HD struts and shocks. i'm trying to decide between the Eibach Pro-Kit and the H&R Sport springs. They are both about 1.5" drop, w/ the Eibach spring rates at 137F and 171R, while the H&R are just "progressive". to me, progressive can be good or bad depending on the exact rates.

Any help would be appreciated. Most of my driving (unfortunately) is on speed controlled (who invented them anyway?) roads. My only fun is highway ON ramps and even off ramps, with the occasional little traveled curvy country roads (which of coarse have no speed limits, lol). [woot]

I do plan a few Solo II events and even an open track day or two. Sooooooooooo, best spring (given my Bilstein HD's) for spirited street with just a bit of "real" racing.

#2 ·
My duratec came with Pro-kit springs, they were way too undersprung for me. Can't comment on the H&R sport, I currently run the H&R race springs. Someone would have to chime in who's used the H&R sport springs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.