Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official Rally Revolution Boredom Thread

150K views 19K replies 66 participants last post by  DeliriumTrigger33 
#1 ·
A place for members and people requesting membership to be bored. What's goin down guys

#14,972 ·
#14,975 ·
I watched the first season and half of the second itt very good. I would have watched more but I never have time. The only reason I watched that it was over a three day weekend and the wife wasn't home.

I think the three best show on tv are.

-The walking dead
-Breaking bad
-American horror story

#14,980 ·
PLL all the way!!!!!!! omg love that show haha you gotta admit, its good?!!? A new show came out last monday and its look super good, its called the Blacklist... It caught my attention on the previews and the first episode was epicness!

Afternoon [wave]

#14,987 ·
Seth is pretty much me, in a nutshell.

Also, since I'm done with my ex and realized I'm not ready for another relationship... Its game time haha. Blowin up all my old friends and tryin ta get some parties setup. In the words of will Ferrell...

http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/image/1122862535

#14,993 ·
Yay 1500 pages!

Did an inspection on a house earlier. Gotta wait for city inspection and appraisal before going any further. Been up in the trees picking apples for a few hours. There's so many lol

#14,994 ·
Took the next 5 days off need to get the house finished so we can move in before it gets cold.

Had everyone over today and tomorrow to help empty it out so we can get the floors and walls finished. I still need to get the wood burning furnace installed, get a heater vent for upstairs bathroom installed, build a wall for the new bath tub plumbing. Do the kitchen counters, and install the new sink. Finish the basment and get it winterized, get the sump pump installed, work on the breaker box....The list goes on....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.