6K views 89 replies 39 participants last post by  Dragon 
#1 ·
Okay so here are the nominee's:

sstfocus

Dragon

COCHYN

03OrangeSVT

b16sir1991

If any of you want me to use another link for pics PM me and I will gladly change it[;)]

VOTING ENDS SEPTEMBER 11th (Eastern Standard Time)

#56 ·
Why didn't you just take a real RS, paint it panther black and you may actually have the only panther black RS in the world, until someone else paints one panther black too.

#57 ·
I think I found the only real Black RS...

#59 ·
Yeah exactly Frush, exactly what I posted here......

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=694844#post694844

My comment about I'm sure there's someone in the UK that didn't like the FORD BLUE they came in and repainted it to black. I also know FORD wouldn't keep track of customers and when they paint their cars. Having FORD send out a plaque saying you have the ONLY one in the world is a big much, that's probably the most shady thing I've ever read on here.

#61 ·
Oh christ! when will ppl stop reading into things and just read what I WROTE!!!

The plaque I made is the one that's in my engine bay at shows, I have another from FORD. Simple as o.k. (THAT'S 2 PLAQUES INCASE SOME OF YOU CAN'T COUNT!)

Leave it be ppl, like I've written, and the last time I will say it here...I am NOT making it out to being the only black RS, but the only black RS powered focus in Panther Black.

Hell, do u all thrive on being wrong or summit! LOL

#62 ·
Well obviously YOU are doing something to cause yourself all this grief cause it's not just on this site, it's on a couple other focus forums now as well.

Regardless, take this 'issue' to the thread below and NOT on this thread. I don't want this thread to turn into ones in the past that were completely off topic from the original idea of the thread, in this case about the voting, not about COCHYN's car.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56948

#64 ·
whatever..me voted 2

#65 ·
wasn't it for reasons like this that Ashley didn't allow posting in the voting center for a few months?
let's just drop the whole thing and get back to what this thread is about.

#66 ·
Yes please stop the arguements and take it somewhere else. I know I have added a few comments in with this but I want it to stop in here.

Thanks.

#67 ·
Go 03OrangeSVT! [thumb]

#72 · (Edited)
THanks cochyn for the vote Youve got mine... love the RS
I just love being surounded on the same list w/ cars of this Magnitude... Win or not
I still will keep on Ugrading... 45 years young 11 show cars to date.
Btw: mines is (Ford Racing Blue) Super Street bought it from ford racing when they were finished with it then sold it to me when my eclipse was stolen.
It was a penny car... back in 2000 w/ 14 sponsors.
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.