Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#81,101 ·
Morning peeps. I am le-tireds

Oil change in the G last night and finally caught up on the gas receipts from sowo... after checking the log I've already put 4k mi on the car this year.. For reference my brother had the car for 8 years and I picked it up with 32k on the clock... meaning he averaged 4k for the entire year.. and I've only had the car out for 3 months.... damn....

#81,102 ·
YES!!!!!!!!!!! buy now doug.......

hey doug your friend that did your timing belt want to do a timing chain on a ram? 4.7. if so how much.

also brad you actually going to keep this bimmer long enough to have till next summer
I will ask him about it.

I offered that guy my bike + cash but he said no [mecry] I really want one of those XB's with the clear tanks (orange and red I think). I saw one in person last year and was like omfg

#81,103 ·
I will ask him about it.

I offered that guy my bike + cash but he said no [mecry] I really want one of those XB's with the clear tanks (orange and red I think). I saw one in person last year and was like omfg
You surprised? Why would he go from an XB12 to an SV650?

Steelies no clear front brakes
Haz you check? Some 15s do clear.

Morning peeps.

#81,111 ·
If you read his post he says he is willing to take a partial trade for older bikes [whip]
He said older, but not slower... [whip]

Well if that's the case can I get them for $100 like the csvt rims? No lol
What CSVT wheels are you getting for $100? Most I see sell for like $250ish. My clean e0s are going to get sold for something like that.

#81,116 ·
Guy i know. Stock csvt 16" . He said no bends or rash, just dirty with brake dust. Just need a cleaning.
that's a sick deal. E0s or E1s?

Edit* Also turbo lamp on 4 cylinder block end table, with V8 coffee table?

#81,118 ·
He said older, but not slower... [whip]

What CSVT wheels are you getting for $100? Most I see sell for like $250ish. My clean e0s are going to get sold for something like that.
Did not specify slower/faster [whip][whip]

On a side note, I ordered new grips/bar end weights yesterday!

#81,119 ·
side note:

I love how much crap he gets for running 10" wide wheels. where as on forums like bimmerforums where the mindset is more go fast oriented that sort of wheel is embraced and almost considered the "only" way to go for track wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.