• BlueOhTwo

Votes: 33 18.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Vote for June ROTM**

8K views 82 replies 49 participants last post by  myfocuszx3 
#1 · (Edited)
#32 ·
duh, TireSmoker FTW. Turtle came close, really diggin the green with those rims/drop, but sorry, that ST is freaking gorgeous. [thumb]

#37 ·
This is at least the second time that I have seen negative comments from you about other rides in these threads
Yeah, I saw him rag in Tiresmoker last month. He's just jealous nobody will nominate him (besides himself).

#41 ·
well im a hb fan by nature,and last month i was so close to voting for a sedan,,but i couldnt..and the man was outnumbered in hatches vs sedans,,but if im gonna vote for a sedan then smoker is the man,,,EARLY CONGRATS DUDE THIS ONES YOURS...smile pretty for the camera.

#46 ·
Hard choice all were Nice rides.
But I had to choose between the Turtle Power and ST, and well ST got my vote, hard choice though.

#57 ·
^^thanks guys. however doesnt look like ill be catching him.

#63 ·
Don't count yourself out yet[;)] We still have a couple more days left and that gives you plenty of time to catch up.[thumb]

#65 ·
ya thanks. but thats a big gap to make up. [:(]
Yeah... true.. But people also came from father than that behin me when I was running for ROTM......

...and won...

....twice....

[?|] [?|] [?|] [?|]

#66 ·
Yeah... true.. But people also came from father than that behin me when I was running for ROTM......

...and won...

....twice....

[?|] [?|] [?|] [?|]
ouch. im sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.