Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#4,592 ·
Shot from this morning as the sun was coming up.

And this afternoon as my work day was winding down.

#4,593 ·
man i think you bought the wrong car lol deff have some funn in there with an AWD wrx lmao or hell even the new raptor from ford with the hennesy package lol that things just nuts off road lol eats the holes all day

#4,594 ·
yes a nice expensive AWD subi or Rapter would be ideal, but the FoFo is cheap and more then capable of doing what i need it to do. besides, desert racing started out with supped up Cars!

#4,597 ·
meh. it's fixed now. just a small hole. no clue how it happened but i limped it home

#4,602 ·
how much and where'd you get it from? actually how does that all work? do you like send in a list of mods and they send you something back or what?

#4,603 ·
Don't count me out yet, the tune I got kicks @$$, it's the advantage to getting a custom tune. [8D]

how much and where'd you get it from? actually how does that all work? do you like send in a list of mods and they send you something back or what?
I got mine from where I work, (Ford) with my employee discount it was around $300. The serious issue is for ALL ford duratec engines SCT does NOT make a tune for them and there is nothing you can change on your car until you do. I got my tune from Turbo Tom here on the forums (1turbofocus) and sent him a list of my mods and he built a custom tune for it and Emailed it to me. Then I upload it from computer to the tuner and then to the car. I think he charges $150 for a tune and can run a diagnostic on your car if you hook it up to the internet, very cool to see by the way.

#4,607 ·
That looks beautiful!
How is it done?

Posted via FF Mobile

#4,606 ·
i've heard things about tom. things that i don't feel like arguing about on here. i'll keep it to myself. and the fact that fswerks cost so much money is ridiculous so i'm not even going there. i'll probably just get it tuned somewhere in pa.

#4,608 ·
here are a few from yesterday
after about 9 miles of dirt/mud roads, i just had to do some testing. car did great and the Rally Armor flaps worked great.

now if I could get someone to follow me around and take some photos I bet I could get some nice moving shots.

#4,618 ·
Depends on your state laws. Most iirc are illegal.

i've heard things about tom. things that i don't feel like arguing about on here. i'll keep it to myself. and the fact that fswerks cost so much money is ridiculous so i'm not even going there. i'll probably just get it tuned somewhere in pa.
Probably a good idea to keep it to yourself. It starts wars and not a good thing. Lol

#4,615 ·

From today's autocross. I didn't have anyone to take pics but the local Scca usually has pics posted within a week or so of each event.

So sad I don't have my lip anymore. After the first really hot day we had the rubber got too hot and let go of the adhesive.

#4,616 ·
Looks great, hows the FRPP kit doing for you? I never did any hard core driving on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.