SVT floormats. - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus SVT > SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades

SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the 2002-204 SVT Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-24-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
motorlaw
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 16505
What I Drive: 2003 InfraRed SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 1 motorlaw Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
SVT floormats.

Greetings,

I hope this is the right area to discuss this. I was curious if anyone knows of another place to purchase SVT floormats. I contacted Redline Tuning & they no longer make them. Any ideas would be most appreciated.

PS...if anyone has these mats (red svt logo) and would like to sell them please let me know.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
ShogunSamurai2005
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 91057
What I Drive: 2012 White Ford Focus 5 dr

FF Reputation: 1 ShogunSamurai2005 Good Standing Member
I have a set. Almost new. Dark grey white lettering. Make me an offer.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:04 AM   #3
GBPackFan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84314
What I Drive: 2004 Sonic Blue SVT

FF Reputation: 3 GBPackFan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShogunSamurai2005 View Post
I have a set. Almost new. Dark grey white lettering. Make me an offer.
Genuine SVT Focus floor mats were only available in one color (black) and did not have any lettering on them at all. Anything other than all black, no lettering are NOT genuine SVT floor mats. (Some people are picky as to weather certain items are SVT specific or available across all model lines)

So, I have some genuine SVT floor mats in this car I bought on Friday and I can GUARANTEE you that they are in BRAND NEW condition. Not near new or lightly used, they are in brand spanking new condition and still smell like a new car.
The original owners of this car bought rubber all weather floormats as a dealer installed option. So from the day those people drove it off the lot, it has had rubber floor mats sitting on top of and consequently protecting the genuine SVT floor mats below.

That being said, I will entertain offers on these floor mats, but the price will be close to what you would expect to pay from a dealership IF they still sold them (which they don't)

I will try in the next day or 2 to snap some pics of these to PROVE that they are in the condition I describe,
Current love affair: 2004 SVTF #953 (Josephina - pronounced hoe-se-fin-a)
RIP: 2002 SVTF #2358, Sent to graveyard on June 11, 2013. I will always remember the good times we had!!
This car made my hair go gray, and did not care.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:11 AM   #4
Shute47
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 154218
What I Drive: 2004 CD Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 1 Shute47 Good Standing Member
I know Steeda makes a set they say Steeda not svt though I haven't come across any svt ones looking for a new set for mine as well
Old 08-11-2014, 11:48 PM   #5
Rotaryrocket
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 109773
What I Drive: 2003 Red SVT ZX5 JRSC BBK

FF Reputation: 1 Rotaryrocket Good Standing Member
Yes, its a bummer that Redline no longer makes those...my drivers side is showing the heel hole lol
Old 08-12-2014, 02:00 AM   #6
Mr Orange SVT
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 10430
What I Drive: 2003 Comp Orange SVT #906

FF Reputation: 1 Mr Orange SVT Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBPackFan View Post
Genuine SVT Focus floor mats were only available in one color (black) and did not have any lettering on them at all. Anything other than all black, no lettering are NOT genuine SVT floor mats. (Some people are picky as to weather certain items are SVT specific or available across all model lines)

So, I have some genuine SVT floor mats in this car I bought on Friday and I can GUARANTEE you that they are in BRAND NEW condition. Not near new or lightly used, they are in brand spanking new condition and still smell like a new car.

I will try in the next day or 2 to snap some pics of these to PROVE that they are in the condition I describe,
So whatever happened with these?
Old 08-12-2014, 02:57 PM   #7
Lukemc
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 179417
What I Drive: 2002 SVT Black

FF Reputation: 1 Lukemc Good Standing Member
Does anyone know of any good replacements for the SVT? Mine never came with my car!
Old 08-12-2014, 10:07 PM   #8
2002svtfocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 87936
What I Drive: Blue 2002 ford focus svt

FF Reputation: 1 2002svtfocus Good Standing Member
I just got these from Steeda and are happy with them. They are custom fit, the rear mats are actually much larger than stock and go underneath the front seat quite a ways. The drivers mat is design to fit the floor mat hook on the floor.

I was thinking of going with the custom Lloyd Mats from autoanything http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/78A4395A0A0.aspx

cause you can get such a wide range of colors and the SVT logo on the mats but i couldn't commit to the $150ish or so for those. The Steeda mats I got on the 4th of July sale for about $80 including shipping/tax (i live in FL where they are out of).

Only drawbacks are, (1) it only comes in black , not the dark gray my originals are, (don't let the photo fool you, call them up, black is all they offer)

and (2) the heavy duty quality (if that makes sense) is probably going to be about 8 tenths of the on OEM mats is my guess.

http://www.steedafocus.com/parts/200...ack-blue-logo/
Old 08-13-2014, 07:35 AM   #9
Lukemc
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 179417
What I Drive: 2002 SVT Black

FF Reputation: 1 Lukemc Good Standing Member
Im tempted to just buy some cheapo ebay ones for summer use. Realistically in the summer my mats dont really do much but ill get some nice rubber ones for the winter. Thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SOLID-BLACK-...e1aa00&vxp=mtr

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->