Focus Fanatics Forum banner

"Official" Hawaii Photo Thread

191K views 1K replies 59 participants last post by  808zx5 
#1 · (Edited)
Post Up Pics of your ride here. I'm pretty sure I'm probably the only one of two green ZTS's riding around on Oahu. You never know, we may run into each other someday. Here's pictures of my ride. I know I show these alot, so I'll post some new ones when I get the time to shower....damn dust. [:p]

New Pictures to Come Soon.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks....Yeah, with my Custom License Plate, I do not need to worry about the front license plate. [;)] [hihi]

#5 ·
Nice, what do you have in Mods? [thumb]

#8 ·
Mahalo from new jersey

aloha to our friends in the big island , Mika & Kuu'lie also to Baby Mika. to you in this thread mahalo. hawaii is such a wonderfull cultural island with such wonderfull people. the aloha stadium rock's. keep rock updated of our new members in hawaii. Oh" I gots to go my Keiki's Stole my Pakalolo[:D] tmroc@yahoo.com

#21 ·
whats happening guys..good to see local braddahs on FF..never knew had guys from maui that is all into their focus..pretty cool..maybe i'll see you guys around look for a 2005 white zx5 tinted all around with custom spoiler and exzibit sticker on back with eibach stickers on rear windows...ALOHA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.