Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#17,981 ·
On the roof just gotta remove those rubber strips. Then lay the vinyl so it goes into that groove kinda as if you were tucking it. Then put on new 3M adhesive tape and reattach the rubber strips to the grooves. Will make it look real clean even if its a bit more work.
we should have a roof wrapping day. hahahaha..

#17,983 ·
^^true... but you have 3 to choose from...

odds just got slightly better.

#17,984 ·
we should have a roof wrapping day. hahahaha..
That would be cool. I can get enough of the 3M satin vinyl to do my roof and hood for about $115 shipped. Not too bad. The roof strips are another story since you gotta cut the 3M tape to make it slightly narrower than the rubber strip so it can be remounted without seeing the tape. But that's something that can be done at home later lol.

#17,985 ·
Need to go buy a dremel today and go by the u pull it in Pasadena to get some amber lense material so I can maybe finish my headlight mod this week. That would then mean I could install my euro grill.

Also tempted to try and cut the holes to mount my RS wing this week.

#17,986 ·
5ive use clear lens material. and get some for me and my svt clear conversion.
Diode dynamics sells dual color LED's white when parking lights, amber when use turn signal.
i'm down for a roof wrapping party. lemme know what mats i need to buy. of course, that means yall will know the secret identity of RicerX

#17,987 ·
I already have dual(known as switchback) leds. They are are high powered projector types. Look very nice. I was going to do clear but may do amber instead. Amber was what I mostly saw that was in good condition. I'll have to keep an eye out for some clear when I'm there since I might still go that route.

#17,988 ·
either way grab me enough clear for my svt grill conversion. :D thanks! lemme know the price.

#17,990 ·
hey donald.. if you see any zetec motors... grab me the engine hoist that bolts to the back of the zetec.. mine is gone.. grab the bolt too if its there..

#17,992 ·
sometimes, i miss childhood... I want a giant pile of free candy :(

#17,997 ·
as for modding the cf hood. The cf hood scoop will cover the big hole, the vents however i haven't figured out how to seal them just yet.

#17,998 ·
if its an upward scoop.. it won't fill in/seal the cuts.. it will just cover them from above.

sounds like way too much of a hassle than what i would want to deal with...
and i fiberglassed a hood and made functional heat extractors..

#17,999 ·
the scoop will cover the ugly rubber i'm going to use to seal it [:I]

#18,000 ·
no its more likely that everyone just calls em diff things.
No worries. I got the focus up to 93 on 610 this morning [:I]

Please no posting of how fast you go per the rules [thumb], besides you were almost topped out for speed there [giddy]

Rules of Posting Non-Track Related Race Threads:
1) Location and Speed reference are NOT to be posted.
2) Videos are NOT allowed.
3) Photos are NOT allowed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.