Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#17,701 ·
thought so. Did their header change at all between FS and FSWerks?

#17,702 ·
No just the name change from Focus Sport to FSWerks.

So my car is a helluva lot quieter now. Now I could probably race Justin without him loosing concentration due to my car being so loud lol

#17,704 ·
So my car is a helluva lot quieter now. Now I could probably race Justin without him loosing concentration due to my car being so loud lol
Awesome, I look forward to being walked away from, but it shall be FUN!

Gotta data log the car, been meaning to for a while now, do you know how to do it Paul? Also I think there is an exhaust leak from the head to the header so I need to replace that gasket.

#17,705 ·
yes I can data log, it's actually pretty easy, hard part is find what sensors you want to record. I lucked out and Tom the tuner posted a Zetec list in the tuner section. Let me see if there is a list for the duratec's.

#17,707 ·
Justin how much of a difference did the resonator make for you? Just curious cause my car is so much quieter now. I'm wondering if using a glass pack instead of a actual magnaflow resonator or one similar to what you got makes a difference? If y'all hear my car you wouldn't think it's my car. Just driving normal is as loud as it gets, if I get on it I swear it gets quieter lol

#17,710 ·
Justin how much of a difference did the resonator make for you? Just curious cause my car is so much quieter now. I'm wondering if using a glass pack instead of a actual magnaflow resonator or one similar to what you got makes a difference? If y'all hear my car you wouldn't think it's my car. Just driving normal is as loud as it gets, if I get on it I swear it gets quieter lol
Night and freaking day, went from WAAAAAAAAAAY too loud to about where it was before the header, it is a little louder but me thinks it has something to do with exhaust leak from that gasket I was talking about.

Need to get together soon to do some data logging then, I want my tune back... Also fofo needs inspection... [:(]

#17,712 ·
Mine is seriously stealthy compared to what it was before, probably just like yours J. It's loudish between 2-3k rpm then gets quiet. It's so weird to me being like this. My gas pedal is no longer my noise level pedal lol. Makes driving it that much better, which by the way it's doing great. Drives real good in fact, very refined compared to the boy racer it seemed to be before.

#17,714 ·
On vacation next week. Not going anywhere. Just gonna relax and maybe actually do some work on the car. Alot of things I could do lol.

You do that every day [giggle] [joke]

#17,716 ·
Lucky, donald. I want a vacation, or stay-cation.

And for those who didn't see my post in hn

It may not be the prettiest, but ta-dah!

#17,718 ·
I got some hits back from thsoe CL posts. The guy in vegas is willing to gimme the SVT snorkel for 20$ shipped. :) Found some MACHs for 100$ but can't afford em. and a few other things.

#17,719 ·
yep. to go in the pull out tray of the radio bezel...

and real machs for 100?? damn. ballast, ignitors, everything?

#17,720 ·
real machs straight off someone's car. need lens restoration and to bake and paint black.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.