Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Wisconsin People

241K views 3K replies 100 participants last post by  RuinedSVT 
#1 ·
We need our own chat thread. [hihi]

#2,794 ·
TMG reporting in from SE WI!

Recently bought a 2005 Ford Focus ST from Naperville (hilariously at a chevy dealer), and brought it up to my residence in SouthEastern WI (Kenosha, Racine, Walworth counties).

Anyway, I reside in Kenosha and commute to Burlington for school. Slightly worried on how the tires that came with the vehicle will perform this winter (Roadhugger GTeco).

#2,795 ·
Get snows, go down to 195/60-15. This is from experience, tried stock size snows one year then went narrower the next winter. Car is too light and needs the skinny tires. My '05 ST just got totalled and I miss her.

#2,797 ·
If you plan on adding some goodies I'm selling my fswerks cold air intake with 2 filters and will throw in the engine cover. Also have Hella fogs to upgrade the weak factory fogs.

#2,812 ·
Eh, been busy doing clutch/flywheel, rear main seal, transmission seals, axle assembly, ball joints, engine/trans mounts, and a few other odds and ends. This epic moment when you have no more parts to remove and its all install from here on out!

#2,818 ·
Search Results

This will give you a better idea but some options are way more money or farther away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.