Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Next Meet: September 9, 2006 @ Raleigh, NC

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  airdrummer 
#1 ·
I have looked at my schedule for when the next meet would be.. I figured out with the NOPI nationals on the weekend of Sept. 15, 16 and 17. I can only find the 9th and the one after the NOPI weekend my free weekend unless there are other plans. The plan for the next meet *If possible* is to meet at the Capital Blvd. at the Dunkin' Donuts.. right near the I-440 interchange with US 1/401. (same as the proposed one before that was cancelled)... It should give us 2 weeks to gather some people for the meet. Anyone's up for it?

#3 ·
If anything the weekend after NOPI would be best for me...I have too much going on the first few weeeks of Sept.

#7 ·
Steve I have no problem coming out to Raleigh but damn..... theres others around here that want to meet up but a too far drive for them, so we need to meet in a more even spot for everyone dont ya think?...lol.....

#11 ·
I'll be there at this meet on the 9th with a friend or two, and Tom....... where is there a middle point to go cruise at?? Lol

We should meet up earlier in the day and detail cars or something at my place. Well, if u want to anyway. After 1pm cuz I'll probably have to work.

#14 ·
Thanks, I got them on tonight though. My dad helped me out. Sure does go alot quicker with two people.

No problems so far. Rubs a little on bumps with 215/45/17's. I'll probably buy 215/40/17's next time.

I should be there on saturday. We can meet up earlier and detail our cars. Mine REALLY needs it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.