Focus Fanatics Forum banner

smokin Vtech

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  sexy2002svt 
#1 ·
[:D] A little while ago i wuz approached by honda civic ex owner........ claiming to out run almost anything " i have a front mouth mount CAI, standard, single vtech swap, venom this, carbon fiber that,blah blah blah( i wus just nodding my head) It was a nice looking civic body kit etc. just mention that i had an autotragic twin cam terror and he wus just like "oh, i've beat focuses bfore (so have i, i thought to myself) so he asked me if i wanted to race..........I dunno yoy'll problably beat me i said"trying to hold in my laugh" so hes like "i'll go easy on you" after almost peeing on my self from the laughter i said o.k. so i made it interesting and bet a full tank of gas for the winner from the loser.............In conclusion it's a very nice feeling to have a full tank of gas paid by one of my students after he loses to an autotragic by two cars...........moral of the story, never challange your sub teacher if he drives a focus ZX3... [;)]

#8 ·
i will bet a full tank of gas he had only the si stick on? HUH? HUH? [thumb]
come on anyone? man i need a full tank of gas doesnt the sticker ad on like 1 hp? i mean it weighs like 2 ounces? so when he hits a hill oh you best watch out that extra weight will make it a demon.

#9 ·
u smoked a cordless phone? [confused]

good kill, but I think he's BS'n you on the swap with those mods.

what are you pulling in the 1/4?

#13 ·
yeah, if you beat him that badly theres no way he had what he was saying he had. Unless he's got a peg leg for his clutch foot and a dislocated right shoulder.

#16 ·
idk, i also have an auto ZX3....and i raced a new si, i guess 02 03....supposedly they run 15's----civichatch, u seem to be the honda guy here, so i really dont know.......but i beat him by like a car or 2.....and he didnt seem to be a bad driver.....idk....i guess my atx focus is a monster!!!!!=)

#18 ·
bigwiggen said:
idk, i also have an auto ZX3....and i raced a new si, i guess 02 03....supposedly they run 15's----civichatch, u seem to be the honda guy here, so i really dont know.......but i beat him by like a car or 2.....and he didnt seem to be a bad driver.....idk....i guess my atx focus is a monster!!!!!=)
the brand new ones are dogs. I havent seen a normal driver run any better than low 16's in them. The best drivers i know personally (with sticky tires) can pull mid 15's. So Im not too suprised that you beat one especially if he just got it and is still getting used to it. Any Civic is a dog off the line especially if you dont know how to launch it.

#19 ·
CivicHatch+SVT-F said:
the brand new ones are dogs. I havent seen a normal driver run any better than low 16's in them. The best drivers i know personally (with sticky tires) can pull mid 15's. So Im not too suprised that you beat one especially if he just got it and is still getting used to it. Any Civic is a dog off the line especially if you dont know how to launch it.
yeah.......the newest ones aren't that fast at all.........i was at MIR, a while ago, and i saw one being consistently slower than an automatic zx3 with a short ram intake............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.