Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

You can beat one.

12K views 128 replies 32 participants last post by  pio 
#1 · (Edited)
Don't ever underestimate SVTFs you can beat them but theyre hard to beat. Theyre FAST

My ATX has beaten some SVT's here in Puerto Rico. I haven't spanked them. Ive gone neck and neck racing on the highway against one we were neck and neck and then started moving throgh traffick at about 120 MPH at the end I saw an opening between a 4runner and a semi I took it made it but Svt had no choice but to take his foot of the gas to stay in one peace. He told later that day that I won and that I won because of my driving. We raced again on a straighway about 3 times and we stayed neck and neck. I have some good mods while he only had a CAI but in all 3 races we stayed neck and neck. Those things are fast u can beat 1 but it's not gonna be easy to do it. Don't expect to spank one easily either those things unless the driver is crappy.

Those things are fast I know cause I have raced a few and I have also driven a few. Don't ever underestimate SVTFs theyre full of surprises. That does not mean you can't beat 1. I ve beaten a few and I have lost against a few.

THEYRE FAST and also cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.