Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

You can beat one.

12K views 128 replies 32 participants last post by  pio 
#1 · (Edited)
Don't ever underestimate SVTFs you can beat them but theyre hard to beat. Theyre FAST

My ATX has beaten some SVT's here in Puerto Rico. I haven't spanked them. Ive gone neck and neck racing on the highway against one we were neck and neck and then started moving throgh traffick at about 120 MPH at the end I saw an opening between a 4runner and a semi I took it made it but Svt had no choice but to take his foot of the gas to stay in one peace. He told later that day that I won and that I won because of my driving. We raced again on a straighway about 3 times and we stayed neck and neck. I have some good mods while he only had a CAI but in all 3 races we stayed neck and neck. Those things are fast u can beat 1 but it's not gonna be easy to do it. Don't expect to spank one easily either those things unless the driver is crappy.

Those things are fast I know cause I have raced a few and I have also driven a few. Don't ever underestimate SVTFs theyre full of surprises. That does not mean you can't beat 1. I ve beaten a few and I have lost against a few.

THEYRE FAST and also cool.

#103 ·
I don't know that the F$#k happend to you guys, I can'y think that you're all livin with stupid regulation on the web!! about the f$%i'n signatures, i'm really out of here! i can belive that you guys have ford! You ALL act like were drivin chevys!!!!! se yya![}:)]

#111 ·
ZETEC3 said:
Hate to break it to ya but a focus with bolt ons is not fast.
[rofl] GENIUS!!!

Starek, dude, you're a retard, simple as that. There are rules, you must follow them, buh bye!!!

#112 ·
jeje ok ok! jeje I'm not leaving yet! I change the freakin signature, this is my web site SVT-X.Com the only [age in PR that covers all Fords events ;)

#113 ·
THIS THREAD SUCKS

RECAP:
PR GUYS: We got amazingly fast cars, faster then SVTS
Everyone else: no you don't
PR: YES
Everyone including me: no you don't and on ttop of it all, your stupid
PR: You take everything seriously, its the internet
Everyone: your still dumb
dwdgsi: i'm late
Everyone: bye bye PR guys
Pr guys: ha ha ha this is a joke im still here

Tell me why this doesn't make sense and this is one of the worst threads EvR

#114 ·
Damn we all thought we were rid of you [?|]

#115 ·

#117 ·
I really don't know about him! but my car i preddict is runnig 16.1, and i really talk with the true, And you can ask pio that the little red focus had a lot of $$$ on his engine, most of the Circuit Focus part they are alrredy installed in the car, i only need some time to see how good is on the curves, I really don't bealive that a AXT Focus beat a SVT but if that was he said, he is the only one there to say if was true...[???:)]

#118 ·
SimplyDomesticsFocus said:
THIS THREAD SUCKS

RECAP:
PR GUYS: We got amazingly fast cars, faster then SVTS
Everyone else: no you don't
PR: YES
Everyone including me: no you don't and on ttop of it all, your stupid
PR: You take everything seriously, its the internet
Everyone: your still dumb
dwdgsi: i'm late
Everyone: bye bye PR guys
Pr guys: ha ha ha this is a joke im still here

Tell me why this doesn't make sense and this is one of the worst threads EvR
It's not my fault that this thread sucks, and no matter waht you said, i'm going to be posting here! coz I do have a faster Focus, I do have a focus with better suspention than a SVT and most of the part and settings are from germany technology... [:)~] [thumb]

#119 ·
I can't hold back any longer. I missed alot of the bitching and stuff, can we just start the thread over? Just to help this along here is the first post.

My ATX has beaten some SVT's here in Puerto Rico. I haven't spanked them. Ive gone neck and neck racing on the highway against one we were neck and neck and then started moving throgh traffick at about 120 MPH at the end I saw an opening between a 4runner and a semi I took it made it but Svt had no choice but to take his foot of the gas to stay in one peace. He told later that day that I won and that I won because of my driving. We raced again on a straighway about 3 times and we stayed neck and neck. I have some good mods while he only had a CAI but in all 3 races we stayed neck and neck. Those things are fast u can beat 1 but it's not gonna be easy to do it. Don't expect to spank one easily either those things unless the driver is crappy.

Those things are fast I know cause I have raced a few and I have also driven a few. Don't ever underestimate SVTFs theyre full of surprises. That does not mean you can't beat 1. I ve beaten a few and I have lost against a few.

THEYRE FAST and also cool.

#121 ·
Ok ok, in traffic i have run past a porshe 911!!! Now it's cool for me to say I have outran a 911 on foot right?!?!?!

If you stayed "neck to neck" then he was only teasing you. It's pullin at least 50 more horsies than you.

HEHEHE keep the thread alive, just like johnny five!!

#125 ·
I do have a focus with better suspention than a SVT and most of the part and settings are from germany technology...

Wow, a lot of us have better suspension than the SVTF whats your point? Do you feel f'in special for it?? If you do you need to go talk to Jerry and his kids.
Germany technology, can you elaborate on this, what German technology do you have? Do you have VW or BMW parts in your Focus???

#126 ·
A focus pulls .9 g's on the skid pad. That is up there with exotics as fas as handling. It will beat cars two to three times its price in auto x, yet everyone and there brother threw some parts on a stock focus and it automaticly handles better than an SVT. I don't want to start an argument but thinking it handles better and actually handling better is two diffrent things. Same idea as a butt dyno, how accurate is your butt? In both our defenses this can only be proven on a skid pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.