Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What! grandma Racer?

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  yellowzx3R 
#1 ·
Yesterday I was driving on the high way when suddenly I noticed this Grandma (old lady) passing me, doing aroud 80 something miles per hour. Well we stopped at a red light and I knew she was going to gunnit. She was trying to beat me to it, as soon as the light turned green she mashed the gas, her tires screeched. Oh, by the way she was driving a Toyota Avalon, 98-00. I had my AC on and I left her sadly I went all the way up to 100mph. It was funny because she was trying to catchup and i would slowdown then I would step on it, what can I say just having fun. I hope she didn't get aheart attack. LOL.

#2 ·
You must be [joke]ING! WTF were you thinken.......lol[rolleyes]

#17 ·
Back in the early 90's when we were autocrossing in Norman, OK., we had an old couple that was a real hoot!! They were bracket racers at the drag strip south of Norman. He drove a Grand Marquis and she drove a Caprice Classic. And they had tons of trophys. Every once in a while they would bring those land yachts to the autocross and run them. They must have been in their mid to late 70's and they were a blast to be around. They had more fun than just about anybody at the races. AND THEY BOTH COULD DRIVE!!!!!

#20 ·
We have an older couple that drive a prepped 68 camero here in the city of salt....On race day She puts alot of the (sm) into the ground. She drives a bit conservitive but he lets it all hang out..They are deff. in there late fiftys or early sixtys. Makes me glad to know that I could be doing the same later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.