Focus Fanatics Forum banner

I'm in Love

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Osiris 
#1 ·
So tonight I am with my cousin and we are leaving my house to go get him some beer. I am not of age yet so I drive him around on these days. Anyways, I hop onto a main road and what do I see ahead of me? An EVO!!! [pray] It is beautiful and sounds sweet. My cousin wants me to go straight on the road, but I take a right and head onto a "freeway" type stretch of road. So I catch up to the Evo and my cousin signals for him to hit it, he is next to me with a car infront of him I hear the BOV and it's wetness in the pants instantly. I take off and he follows. I hit the speed limiter and let off, He gets next to me and my cousin and I give him the thumbs up. It was an honor he'd follow and let me see a real car. He is next to me and hits it, the BOV sounds and he jumps forward. I think I am in love with that car. Awesome guy, wish we had time to talk, maybe I'll see him around. Now I need something to give him a challenge, do I hear turbo? [hihi]

#3 ·
One of my friends just got a new Evo. It puts my car to shame. Happy to say I stayed right with him on the off ramps, and various other twists and turns.

#4 ·
When i turn 25 in a couple of years i am boulding an evo/wrx slayer. 04 mustang vert with twin turbo. [pray] I wish Inductionconcepts.com made a TT kit for the focus

#5 ·
I wanna be able to keep up with the EVO/STI crowd, but that'll most likely be kept at bay til my next car, when my insurance goes down.

#7 ·
I would love a cobra. There was one on the lot around here and it had lots done to is, like over 600whp and it was going for not too bad of a price, that is a real car there!

#8 ·
man i can beat an evo/wrx anyday..........as soon as i get my bike [:D]...but if i was going to buy a mustang i'd get the roush stage 3...s/c 500hp [driving] [burnout] plus it looks sooooo sexy

#9 ·
I'd buy a 03 SVT Cobra, and put 1k into the engine, and then dump as much cash as I could into the suspension and get it handling like a champion.

#11 ·
GAfocusZX3 said:
just by a lotus elise, throw on a turbo, and make everyone eat your dust.

I mean, that's what I'd do.
I totally agree. They come STOCK with a 180hp rear engine plant in a 2000 pound car. It's EXTREMELY light. That's good for low 13's. THEN throw on a turbo, good god. I had the lucky honor to actually sit in one and play with one at a euro car meet a few weeks ago and a guy that came had a red elise and was nice enough to let me fondle it!

#13 ·
213slayer666 said:
not if theres snow on the road[:D]

my friend and i had this argument today[:)]

also on the twisties you might be surprised at performance.........i watched a jeremy clarkson video where they put cars up against other vehicles.....they took a top of the like bike against a porsche on a road course.......the porsche wasted it.....oh it wasnt a top of the live porsche either......just something to think about....[:)]

#14 ·
The Elise is 194 HP in a 1900+ pound car.

The Force-Fed Elise runs 12's and out-handles just about anything out there, but it'll cost you 50 grand plus...

But guys, a STOCK 03+ Cobra will still outrun an Evolution/Sti down the 1/4.... It won't outhandle it though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.