Status
Not open for further replies.

**Vote for February ROTM**

13K views 248 replies 55 participants last post by  Oni 
#1 ·
#7 ·
voted Dudley123.

#9 ·
Go SVT_BMXer! Still loving that ride of yours, and since you've gone FI, what more could you ask for? [thumb]

And as for ole "What's His Name" saying that none of these foci are worth ROTM...sillyhead, of course all these rides suck, we just happen to be advanced enough in the Dark Side of the Force that people have no choice but to vote for us...

Maybe one day you'll become someone's Padawan and can learn the subtle, yet powerful nature that is The Force...until then, snag some manners and a little humbleness, then come talk to the Masters. [:D]

#10 ·
hkysk8r07 said:
what is exactly so special on these cars. oooohh an svt with an intake and some paint and a circuit city sound system.

lame. i'm not voting this month. unless somebody wants to send me $5 i wont vote.
By the way, what in the world are you talking about when you state, "What is exactly so special on these cars?"

While 3/5 cars listed aren't very modified, take a look at SVT_BMXer and Dudley...geez, these guys have turned their rides upside down with mods, and both of their rides would absolutely Pummel whatever you've got to offer in any contest. Show a little respect and honor for some great vehicles...

Also, your front lip doesn't match your side skirts at All. [;)]

#12 ·
w00t for SVT_BMXer, not just cus he has a nice car. but also because he's a really cool guy. us ohio people i feel have to over come the odds with our cars, because EVERYthing we by has to be shipped so that costs more $$ the weather here is crap. the cops are major jerks, the roads are horrible, and the other drivers suck!

personally i think the region of ohio is a very hard place to build up a nice car, when compared to socal, or nyc region

#16 · (Edited)
hkysk8r07 said:
what is exactly so special on these cars. oooohh an svt with an intake and some paint and a circuit city sound system.

lame. i'm not voting this month. unless somebody wants to send me $5 i wont vote.
This gets my vote for the most ignorant comment of the year[rolleyes]

btw, i couldnt upload my upadated pics in my photo gallery cause they were to big so here the link my thread with them http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72761

#17 ·
hkysk8r07- As a contributing member to multiple forums, I would've expected something a little more constructive. Glad to see you live up to the reputation that a few bad apples have given to Focus Fanatics.

Otherwise, great cars, guys! Whomever wins (heavily modded or not) definitely deserves it. As SVT_BMXer said in a different thread: "A bad ass car is a bad ass car."

#21 ·
man i got to post very soon, yippee, as to how ill vote for will take a lil while, i like my sedan brother but ima check out all the rides and see what one deserves the covented vote that is of the Yooper Kid<-thats me [:D]

#23 ·
I voted for my co-JR man. [8D]

#24 ·
hkysk8r07 said:

No one is forcing you to vote. If you don't like any of them, don't vote then.

GO DUDLEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.