Attn SEDAN OWNERS !

359K views 3K replies 303 participants last post by  ztecpower 
#1 ·
Post your Pics !! ANY FOCUS SEDAN Let's see em [thumb]

heres mine !

Keep it goin guys !

See less See more
#1,052 ·
Oh man focus gold im so sorry that happened!!! Now i know what my bumper to look like if i smash it.....i hope that doesnt ever happen! Hope you will be able to get a new one soon!
-Ashley

#1,055 ·
I give mine an 8... VERY happy with it.... just not with the ATX. Once I tune it, and get the 65mm TB.... then its gettin the big 1-0!

And tdkaye? All your packers remarks would be valid if I actually gave a rat's ass about organized sports... heheh.

#1,057 ·
CrazyMatt said:
I give mine an 8... VERY happy with it.... just not with the ATX. Once I tune it, and get the 65mm TB.... then its gettin the big 1-0!

And tdkaye? All your packers remarks would be valid if I actually gave a rat's ass about organized sports... heheh.
lol, I know, but I keep hoping you'll like the packers so my remarks will mean something!

[:D]

#1,058 ·
tdkaye1 said:
lol, I know, but I keep hoping you'll like the packers so my remarks will mean something!

That's about as likely as bright posting up nude pictures of herself.[;)]

#1,059 ·
CrazyMatt said:
That's about as likely as bright posting up nude pictures of herself.[;)]
Well bright, challenge has been issued. Ball is in your court....

Oh, and there's nothing else I can say about Wisconsin, save for something about too much damn cheese since NOTHING HAPPENS there.

Yeah, your colleges are too damn drunk too.

#1,063 ·
xp0s3d said:
you guys are SO ADD it's not even funny. lol
Shit, I can have ADD, atleast there is medication for it. Matt, well, he's from Wisconsin so he's just plain screwed.

#1,067 ·
hahahaha.

You guys are a trip.

How about someone post up some sort of sedan-related post to get this thread back on track?

And she's my FIANCEE, not girlfriend. hehe

#1,069 ·
CrazyMatt said:
hahahaha.

You guys are a trip.

How about someone post up some sort of sedan-related post to get this thread back on track?

And she's my FIANCEE, not girlfriend. hehe

what?! your rlated to your fiance? lol j/k [:D] seriously i love that hyper thread responses, it makes this site all worth it

#1,070 ·
Tetsuo said:
what?! your rlated to your fiance? lol j/k [:D] seriously i love that hyper thread responses, it makes this site all worth it
His sister is his mother's cousin. [confused]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.