• WD40

Votes: 13 8.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Vote for February ROTM**

13K views 248 replies 55 participants last post by  Oni 
#1 ·
#152 ·
^^^The day AFTER my BIRTHDAY... [paranoid] Man, it'd be something else if enough people cared about other folks' birthdays and gave me a present with some votes here... [:D]

And that's a big HINT if you didn't get it already...or should I just force choke you? [;)]

#155 ·
JohnMichael said:
^^^The day AFTER my BIRTHDAY... [paranoid] Man, it'd be something else if enough people cared about other folks' birthdays and gave me a present with some votes here... [:D]

And that's a big HINT if you didn't get it already...or should I just force choke you? [;)]

30+ votes in 4 days....i think your going to need alittle more then a force choke to pull this one off.....maybe some jedi mind tricks will work in your favor[;)]

#160 ·
according to my local shops butt dyno ( shop is me) i would say its pushin around 220 maybe more at the wheels. All i know is damn i love it.

#162 ·
Hell yea, I put down 228 at the wheels with my tune and nitrous before she let go, and I had to rebuild!! but I cant wait to see what it does now, with the new setup. SVT_BMXer have or are u going to a track anytime soon?

#164 ·
JohnMichael said:
^^^The day AFTER my BIRTHDAY... [paranoid] Man, it'd be something else if enough people cared about other folks' birthdays and gave me a present with some votes here...
Thats the day BEFORE mine and I didnt even get a nomination [:(]
Oh well, always next month! [:D]

#166 ·
Lol, True dat, true dat, Well guys I am goin to bed, as usual ash, GO TO BED hahahaha. LAters cya tomorrow.

#169 ·
^^^Don't you mean Insomniac? [;)] Vote for me, none of your wildest dreams will come true, but you won't get blasted by Dark Force Lightning Bolts... [:D]

#172 ·
OMG Star wars, GOSH. lol If the the mind tricks arent enough then lets stop talkin bout it and using our OWN mind tricks on people to vote!! lol

#175 ·
Go Spidey Go!
lol, it's going to have to be a really strong late run, I'm needing 30ish votes to get even... [:D] Unless I get 30 of my good friends to join the site and vote for Spidey, it's looking pretty grim...even for a Sith Lord. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.