Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tampaaaaaaaaa

1M views 11K replies 99 participants last post by  ST_813 
#1 ·
Hey guys whats up? Its feels so good to have internet back!
We need to get a meet going, And get one going soon![cheers]

#10,516 ·
Are you shipping it down or having someone drive it? And have you shown any progress since we last heard? Also I hope that kid is doin good. I just had my first 3 weeks ago. It's amazing.
Id prefer to have it shipped, but i have a butt-load of parts that need to go with it. 2 turboes, WRC Viking wing, bumpers, RS Interior, RS body kit, procharger kit, etc. May have to be u-hauled down here using their moving trucks too.

As for me. Im getting better. Starting going to Step-it-up in Sanford for theripy. Very aggressive! One hell of a drive though. I still have problems with my blood pressure; which makes it difficult to stay upright in my chair.

My son is 5 months now, screaming up a storm...lol. 3 months in this pic Congrats on your first too!

Had loads of friends help dismantle my 180sx (vultures...lol) They put everything usable in storage for me.

#10,515 ·
hey guys, anyone know what would cause our motors to tick? i changed my oil about 2 weeks ago id say and im using castrol partial synth but i upped the weight to 10-30.. im gettin a tick when shes first running and cold, when it warms up it seems to get quiet and when im in gear and i get on it wether low or higher rpm she ticks.. think the weight is to much and go back to 5-20 and maybe go back to conventional high mileage while im at it? ive got the 2L zetec dohc and it has almost 158k miles on it, it just starting doing this a week or so ago, i thought maybe it was bad gas, but now im on another tank and it persists.
thanks peeps!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.