Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WARNING!! SVTRSST will not refund you after payment

5K views 57 replies 21 participants last post by  norcalfocus01 
#1 ·
So I purchased SVTRSST's gutted SVT cat off the BST forum. And he told me he would ship out the next day.

Then he tells me, that it would be delayed a week because some family members haven't returned from Mexico. So I wait a week, then the same excuse! So I waited another week, so by this time 2 weeks has passed. And still the item hasn't been shipped.

So I ask 2 day ago for a REFUND, and he tell me that he can't refund me because Paypal is having problems with his credit card. So I gave him another Paypal to just send a payment for the same amount I sent him, and everything would be even.

So now he chooses not to refund me my payment!!!

#3 ·
Yes, he has told me.

I know, it sucks though, because I have to wait for Paypal to solve the problem.this would be completely different if he had actually sent the item. But gave me sorry BS excuse for 2 weeks.

And I should of looked at his feedback profile before I bought this. This isn't the FIRST he's done this

#5 ·
Thanks everyone for the help, I just got a PM from him threatening he would deny the claim because of this thread and the negative feedback I left him.

If any Mods see this thread, could you please remove the negative feedback he has left on my profile. I don't wanna play the victim card, but I don't see where I have done something wrong.

I sent him $100 for an item, and he BS for 2 weeks and then when I request a refund, he denies it...

#6 ·
from experience I know that PayPal is very good in that kind of situations.

#9 ·
sure it is, it takes money away very quick, so thats why i told him to open a claim, i told him i would help all i could so he could get his money back, but no.. instead of him replying "ok", i got a response im a scumbag, so now i wont coperate much with him, do you think he deserves my coperation? i was willing to help, i was polite and all, and his answer was all arrogant

#8 ·
lol what a LIAR!.. seriously. I have all the pms, and you moved the history to your favor.

first of.. as you stated im from Mexico and the gutted cat is in Mexico, i cannot drive to USA and have it shipped next day... when i told you my relatives were going to stay here, i OFFERED a refund SINCE I STILL HAD THE MONEY in my paypal. you said waiting was ok.

then when the week passed i asked my relatives to take it with them, they said well we are not leaving yet ( just like i explained you), ONCE AGAIN, i offered a refund, you said it was ok again.. so dont come with BS, i still had the money back then.

3rd. SO you pmed me 2 days ago asking a refund?, it was yesterday at 9am dude.. I tried all day long to work it out, and had good communication with you. i explained everything the best way i could since my english is not the best. AND TOLD YOU quoted from the pm... "paypal wont let me refund the money, im thinking you should open a claim? that will work i guess lol".. and it wont let me because I SPENT the money, i am at $0.00 in paypal, it wont get the money from my credit card as i thought it would, so i told you to do that so you had your money back asap and NOT BECAUSE i didnt want to give you your money back.

ONCA AGAIN, i wont send the 100 bucks from my account to yours without using the issue refund option, why? because its ppossible that after this solves you can just claim you never got anything and paypal will take the money from my account and give it to you. You even asked me to send it to other account which can result in something WORSE, seems like you dont know that. we wouldnt been "even" like you say.

you know why i decided not to help you anymore?, i woke up, i didnt even had breakfast yet, opened my email and BANG.. this guy was calling me names, i was a scumbag, he wanted ultra fast service now, i even got bad feedback here (even though the item was sold via focaljet), and it pissed me BAD that i was trying to help him as soon as i could and you (blackjack) are being a total ..... i wont play that game dude, i have done business in the past with people buying more expensive parts and even from canada and they DID understood the situation, is not as easy as being in USA, and this is the last time i will explain everything again blackjack, even my little brother would understand the situation.

#12 ·
lets just hope you will get to some positive conclusion ;)

#15 ·
Transaction was on this SITE.

And yes you have PM's of me agreeing to wait for shipment, but when I request refund and you tell me NO. Then that has a red flag all over it. Plus, go back to the For Sale thread, you never posted pics. Who even know if the item even really exist.

And if Paypal cannot process your so called creit card. Manually send me a payment for $100 and add that tranaction number to the Paypal claim. Then everyone is happy and I'll drop the claim.

If this is too hard for you, then it obiviously shows your a scammer, and is out to take people's money without an actual product.

#16 ·
show me a screen shot of that "NO i wont refund".. ok ill do it easier for you, show me a negative reply about the refund from me. cant? why? maybe because it doesnt exist?.. im not scaming anyone, you will get your money thats a no brainer but i wont be helping you anymore unless you apologize and get that negative feedback from my profile, and at least 5 people reply to that apology. I got the money in my paypal right now but im still pissed from your actions, and lies, thats not how everything happened, its not hard at all for me, im not stealing anyones money, im not fooling you, im not doing anything wrong so stop calling me scammer, i would do a video showing all your pms, the gutted car and even my relatives car showing that everything is real but you dont deserve it

i really dont understand why was your reply so inmature

#17 ·
Its simple, I haven't done anything wrong, I don't have your money and is threatening not to keep it.

You really think, that holding my payment hostage and refusing to refund it is going to make any of these forum members want to buy from you in the future?

I gave you a soltuion to your credit card probelm, and you're still refusing to send my refund. Doesn't sound like a great seller to me....

#18 ·
that was not a solution man, its a way to tempraly fix the problem but it could be bad for me in the future, in case you didnt know paypal only respond to sellers on ebay, not on these forums sales. I just got the claim that i told you to open yesterday night, just like i told you to do it, i have the option to send you the money now but i still pissed.

Well thats all i can do unless you apology and remove that negative feedback, so you think you didnt do anything wrong?, why you call me scumbag, scammer, left negative feedback, and even started this thread?

Whoever has interest in any of my items will be able to read this and will see you misunderstood my advice, i have the option to click the refund button now or i can wait 10 days without replying to the case in paypal, you choose what to do.

#19 ·
Honestly the ball is in your court. Because with you holding my refund hostage, you're playing the role pretty well. Save face and show everyone your not a scrammer or scum bag and send me my refund that I DESERVE.

If not, no biggie, I can wait ten days. - have already waited over a 2 weeks for a car part that probably doesn't even exist.

But ask yourself this, if you were a shopper and saw that a guy was with holding refunds to people when they requested them. Would you buy from that guy?

#20 ·
if i were a shopper i would trust a honest seller, problems always present, i wouldnt hold the money from a good buyer, however you.. you lie, you call names, you are arrogant and dont admit your mistakes, want to make me look bad etc, but its ok if you want to wait the 10 days, if you change your mind ill be around willing to send the money back

#22 ·
ok im going to stop replying unless its an apology when that happens ill send the money as soon as i see the apology, im tired of telling this was not my fault, i was as kind as i could, i could not send you the money, we dont have a bank of america in mexico, the easiest way to go was the claim, which i was going to accept but you started to call names.

#23 ·
SVTRSST, I have sent you a PM, I will await your reply. This thread WILL STAY OPEN until the dispute is resolved. I suggest you issue a refund to blackjack immediately. Your BST Rights are on the line with this one, and with it being a privledge to sell in the BST we will remove it if members don't play fairly.

For Future Reference, Shipping should be done immediately after payment clears for any item unless you and the buyer have a Prior agreement.

#26 ·
Thank you for intervening Ken....

Im not on sides but honestly If you were being a huge dick to me I would more than likely wait till the last possible second to refund you also. Stuff happens you cant say no hurry no hurry no hurry then decide all of a sudden you need the part yesterday. He has a fair point if a claim is open and he sends you money and paypal resolves the claim they can pull the money from his account then hes down 100 I completely understand why he would be hesitant to send out 100 with an open claim against him.

If he really offered to refund you twice how can you call him out as a scammer ?

I personally have no patience for people with no patience I have parts I ordered 7 months ago Im still waiting for that cost ALOT more than this and I am still cool and calm. Just take a chill pill not everyone can do everything as fast and perfect as you'd like. People jump on the scammer bandwagon to fast.
He never offered a refund, he told me NO because his "credit card" didn't work. It obivious that you can see, he does have my payment and now has the power to refund me. And still nothing has happened.

#25 ·
Im not on sides but honestly If you were being a huge dick to me I would more than likely wait till the last possible second to refund you also. Stuff happens you cant say no hurry no hurry no hurry then decide all of a sudden you need the part yesterday. He has a fair point if a claim is open and he sends you money and paypal resolves the claim they can pull the money from his account then hes down 100 I completely understand why he would be hesitant to send out 100 with an open claim against him.

If he really offered to refund you twice how can you call him out as a scammer ?

I personally have no patience for people with no patience I have parts I ordered 7 months ago Im still waiting for that cost ALOT more than this and I am still cool and calm. Just take a chill pill not everyone can do everything as fast and perfect as you'd like. People jump on the scammer bandwagon to fast.

#27 ·
So apologize and you will have your money right away, just keep this in mind guys if either of you want to business on here with no problems in the future just agree to disagree. Be the bigger man and apologize and I mean both of you apologize to each other and be done with it.

#28 ·
He should have to apologize to get back his money. That would be illegal anyway. You cant hold someones funds that were used to pay for something that was not recieved and demand an apology. That was not part of the contract entered into by the two parties. Actually the seller owes a duty to the buyer. And the terms are to be the originally stated terms. Believe it or not it is against the law to not fulfill the contract unless there is another solution agreed upon by both parties or the buyer is put back to his original state (aka, returning the money)..

Gotta love Business law class :)

#32 ·
Even though you dont want to help him you have to. You still owe him a debt. Get it resolved and get this done and closed, so you can get your BST posting back. Prolonging things will make it much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.