Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sterling Grey Photos!

283K views 1K replies 241 participants last post by  Slo86GT 
#1 ·
Well, might as well pop this one up too.

Post away!

#70 ·
Nice! I love the way my sterling gray looks in the sunlight. The metallic features in the pain just shimmer, so nice! My sister just noticed it yesterday and we were both looking at it from different angles just admiring how nice it looks. I wish I could post pics, have tried multiple times to upload to a gallery and keep getting error messages. I refuse to use photo bucket or whatever just to be able to upload pics to a forum!

#76 ·
Nice! I love this color as well, funny thing is I would have probably never picked it out. I was looking at red or white, but they didn't have an SE in either and I couldn't qualify for an SEL. I am still loving my sterling gray hatch! Only things I would really like to add are cruise and Sync, but they're not really necessary, just luxuries. Anyway, of course I would have loved a loaded SEL or a Titanium, but I am so happy to have finally gotten out my my crappy Spectra and into a real car that the extra features just aren't that important.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0mxoew

#77 ·
I've had silver,black, and white before so I had already planned on getting gray this time around. When I first saw the car it was at night so you couldn't really appreciate the color.
I went back the next day with my wife and was instantly sold on this color when we saw it in the sunlight. I've received many compliments as well.
Totally happy with it. This is my first Ford. I was never really impressed with their cars til the recent fusion, also didn't like their interiors til I saw the new Focus.

#79 ·
Two shots of mine! Love this color so much.

Wish I could do tints on it. Would look so much better with em.

#83 ·
I'm guessing those are his snow tires since the picture on the lot shows they aren't steelies with wheel covers.

#87 ·
Best I could manage without a tripod (which I have since bought). It does need a tint... and I should have at least put the rear seat headrests back in.

This one is slightly overcooked, but I still like it none the less... I had to artificially tint it because I didn't realize the passenger sun visor was down and it looked quite bad with the light shining right down on it. Looks better "tinted" anyways!

#95 ·
Day I brought her home...

Debadged with some flair...

Second Bath...

Snow in April...

Current look...

She's got 20% Llumar all around. The whiskers have black vinyl coverings. And of course the stripe...

#96 ·
I would have gone black but once I found out it was a metallic it was off my list... My SVT was Sonic Blue and I almost went that route again, but they couldn't find one close with the same options.

But I'm more than happy with my Sterling, looks so good with the tint and stripes!

#97 ·
I'm not really a fan of any type of stripe on any car that isn't a pony car but I have to admit, at least from the pictures, your stripe looks really freakin good! That color on our sterling greys work well.

How much did it cost you to get it done? Also how much did the tints cost? Was thinking about doing all my windows but the front ones and windshield (Currently illegal to do any tint to the front ones in NJ :\)

Awesome ride bro!

#98 ·
I didn't pay for the stripe or tint. I had a few issues with my purchase after signing the purchase contract and that was the dealer's compensation. I can tell you two things: a similar offset stripe from fordcustomgraffics.com will run you about $300 installed. I was quoted $225 for full tint from a local shop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.