Focus Fanatics Forum banner

VMaxx Suspension Products

30K views 136 replies 34 participants last post by  TKE421 
#1 · (Edited)
VMaxx-Coilovers-Lowering Springs-Whiteline Products.

Hey Guys,
Rebel Devil Customs is now a Distributor/Dealer for VMaxx Suspension products. I am willing to sell them on to the FF groups for 10% over cost. Please Contact me here.[ffrocks][ffrocks]

Rebel Devil Customs would like to offer 2012+ Focus V-MAXX Coilover Kit.

"V-MAXX offer an extensive range of premium coilover kits, giving you maximum flexibility in setting the perfect ride height for your car. Height is easily adjusted from low to very low with the adjustment tool included. All kits are produced to the highest quality standards with sporty but comfortable spring and damping characteristics for both daily and sporty use. Kits are German TüV approved and come with a 2 year warranty."

Currently there is an issue with some vehicles having only .5" of rear adjustment. VMaxx is aware if the issue and is currently trying to get a fix for the problem. So atm if you want low with minimal adjustment In the rear, these are it. The coil overs still have an excellent ride quality. Once a fix is found VMaxx will get the fix out to current VMaxx Coil over owners.

Rebel Devil Customs - Mike
Noblesville, IN
303-921-7131
michael@rebeldevil
Retail for 639.00
Group buy pricing of 575.00 + shipping

Paypal Payers will be charged 3% paypal fee...
If in Indiana Sales Tax of 7% must apply
(Will not fit ST or Electric)

Vmaxx lowering springs are available also..
V-MAXX Autosport offer a comprehensive and up to date range of progressive rate sport spring kits with many lowering options, to give your car superb handling and appearance. All springs are made of quality chrome silicon steel, shot peened, zinc phosphated, and powder coated to offer optimum corrosion protection and long life. Most springs are German TüV approved and come with a 2 year warranty.

Current Lead time is 4-6weeks from 2-25-13

-25mm = .9" --$145.53
-35mm = 1.4" --$137.83

We also Carry Whiteline Suspension products (sway Bars) at a discounted rate for FF members

See less See more
#5 ·
Not a problem, just let me know [thumb]

#8 ·
Just let me know when, My distributor is getting the next order in on the 20th or so.

#10 ·
Not yet, I have talked to them. I should also have Ksport by end of the week [thumb]

#13 · (Edited)
they only carry coilovers. And lowering. Springs, if u goto www.rebeldevil.com you will see we carry other suspension part, a full line. Of whitline parts also, if. Interested pm me [thumb]

#14 ·
does vmaxx make kits for the mk1 and mk2 focus's as well?

#15 · (Edited)
yes they do, ill get them. Listed on my site this evening, and put the discount prices for FF members on here also. Sorry about that. [thumb]

Not for the US Mk2 at this time

#17 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I also have setup a Whiteline Racing Sway Bar handling Kit...

Group buy pricing $649.90 + shipping

#20 · (Edited)
Hey guys I have a Handling Package set up on my site All Whiteline Bars w/coilovers. On sale now $1291.96 for the kit. Coilovers are 4-6 week backorder atm though.

Focus Sport Parts

#21 ·
would vmaxx be willing to sell JUST the front portion of a kit?

#25 ·
I can get a lot of parts for your Cobalt lol.. even coilovers [:)]

#31 ·
no pix of a sedan with them yet, we have a member that will be putting a set on his very soon.

#32 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, update on availability of the VMAXX Coilovers.... Stateside is sold out. If I can get a Group Buy of 10 Sets, I can get them Shipped Direct to RDC, and would be here in 2 weeks or less... if not we are looking at up to 6 weeks. Let me know so we can get them here sooner. Also same deal with lowering Coils, if you want a set, let me know, but still need 10 sets of coilovers group buy to order.

#34 ·
They have are adjustable Front: 30mm > 70mm & Rear: 30mm > 60mm.

#38 ·
I'll be ordering a set of 1.4" drop springs in 2-weeks

#39 ·
Hey everyone,

I am also getting ready to Offer a limited Run of 50 set of Rebel Devil Custom Extreme Coilovers by V-Maxx . I would need to pre-sell them to do the order. They would be Special FF Priced at $890. Reg pricing at $1099. a set.

"V-MAXX XXtreme coilover kits offer all the benefits of the regular V-MAXX coilover kits, but add 20+ click damping adjustment front and rear on the car, with a simple twist of the knob.

Damping range goes from comfortable to track-firm.
Kits are German TüV approved and come with a 2 year warranty."

#42 ·
Keep em clean, just like normal struts, if you let the salt eat them up, they will all go to shite... or go for a second car lol... good to keep the FF out of the snow anyways [thumb]

#47 ·
Bought a set of these for my mkiv Jetta. What is the warranty on them, and do you currently have stock for the mkiii focus?

Also, shipping cost to 52001 please.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using FF Mobile
We should have the stock back in within 4 weeks. currently we are sold out. I am trying to get some sooner. shipping to 52001 would be $40.00

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.