Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ontario

86K views 673 replies 205 participants last post by  AL-10FocusSes 
#1 ·
While the 'Canadian corner' of the forums seems to be grossly overlooked, I thought I would make a thread for all of us who are in Ontario and who own a Focus.

I live about an hour and a half north of Toronto.

#454 ·
I'll see what I can do.
I might be getting an estimate for a wrap, and then visiting someone selling Rims on Kijiji on Sunday afternoon. Oakville I could for for sure, since it's a bit closer, Hamiltons 50/50.

#460 ·
So from my experience on dates and such in Oakville, one place I always loved to go to, is Tannery Park right on the water, it's the closest you can get your cars to the water without going to the docks per say, and you can walk or do w.e else around town from there.

Time doesn't matter to me.

#472 ·
My TCM had to be replaced a few weeks ago. Lost all go and the car didn't know which gear it was in. That's an exciting feelinf when you're in Owen Sound (over an hour from home), on a hill, in the middle of an intersection, at night, in the rain..

It's surprising how many people think you're just stopped in the middle of an intersection with your fourways on for no reason, directing traffic around your vehicle.

#470 ·
My phone isn't much of a phone, the microphone doesn't work and it doesn't inform me of new texts. But my service providers been working on the towers in the area so my service goes RIP all the time recently, so texting is on/off as well. It's a nightmare aha.

Fingers crossed the dealership fixes the problem! Gotta all actually meet up at the next CSCS aha.

#475 ·
I like the Orange Steelie lol, I was gonna do something similar once I get some. Orange/Black Rims~

I really hope Ford managed to not copy/paste these TCM issues over into the 14s, my baby just hit a year last beginning of this month [facepalm]

#479 ·
White goes well with basically anything Jake, so it's up to you bruh!
Though White/Black/Red seems to be a popular pick for Rally Cars since you're into WRC stuff.
Just don't put Plasti-dip on your clear coat! It can potentially ruin it :/

I need to get Winters still, I've been slacking, mostly because I'm jobless atm [bigcry] But some day I'll have Winters!

And hopefully before then make up my mind on whether or not I want to trade in my SE for an ST within the next two years [confused]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.