Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Molded splash guards

6K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  NYFocusST 
#1 ·
Hey everyone just picked up my st this past weekend and i am already looking to pick some stuff up, more along the lines of making the car last then tricking out mods if you get what I am saying. I am purchasing a clear bra first off, gotta keep that paint looking clean ;) also I have search but with not much success at molded splash guards or mud flaps. Do the standard focus guards fit the st? if this has already been clarified sorry for the repeat I could not find it please point me in that direction. I know of course you can get RB aftermarket and rally armor but i am looking for more of a clean stock look not so much of a wanna be rally car look. Your comments would be help full:) thanks oh and any other life extending type of mods to keep the car looking good that you guys would recommend would be great!

#2 ·
The OEM molded flaps don't fit unfortunately. I really wish Ford would address this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.