Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008 Halo Projectors

3K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  arasky 
#1 ·
is there anyone out there who can help me find some for my 2008 i've look everywhere!!

#2 ·
I've looked too, not because I can afford them but because I wanted to see an '08 with them, however I don't think there are any.[dunno]

#6 ·
Damn are they hard to fabricate cause i found some site that said that you can tell them to make them and they will do it for you but they wanted hella more money than i was gonna spend especially if i could do it myself

#18 ·
BRAD!! STEP AWAY FROM THE CREDIT CARD!!! lol, you always do everything first, so of course its gunna be you! and you can ship me your current headlights free of charge of course!

#24 ·
i was talking about m3grady2 there. bummer you bought them before i sent that message, but i hope things are gonna work out. the h9 bulbs will be very bright though. speaking of, i did the h9 fog light mod thanks to bradwhite [drinking].
If it wouldnt be so much trouble could you take a picture with the output from your hids and the new projector (im gonna take a wild guess and say the hids are gonna be a lot brighter, im just wondering what the cut off is gonna be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.