Focus Fanatics Forum banner

my very slow forced induction build!

36K views 177 replies 21 participants last post by  700whpfocus 
#1 · (Edited)
1)JE FSR Pistons (New Style piston; 9.0:1 85.5mm bore) , The JE Pistons have the upgraded wrist Pins (thicker wall pins to handle high boost / loads), 2)Crower I-Beam Rods, 3)Pro-Gram Billet Main Caps , 4)ARP Main Studs, 5)Clevite H-Series Rod & Main Bearings, 6) Ford Crank that has been rebalanced, 7)new freeze plugs, 8)deck has been resurfaced, the oil filter plug has been modified so the main oil galley is not blocked and the engine gets full oil flow.the oil clearances are on the tighter side of the spec sheet to allow for better oil pressure. ..$1800
9) FORD RACING INTAKE MANIFOLD WITH 70MM TB...$450
10)FORD RACING HEAD WITH UPGRADED VALVE SPRINGS, INTAKE AND EXHAUST VALVES (1MM). EXTRA WORK ON HEAD.MORE THAN "FR"
11)MC NEWS TURBO CAMS....$150
12) FOCUS CENTRAL CAM GEARS..$75
13) ARP fLYWHEEL BOLTS...$25
14) ARP MAIN AND HEAD STUDS...$50.....each set
15)FORD RACING OIL PUMP.. $50 .I WISH IT WAS THE CFM BILLET.OH WELL...brand new
16)SIEMENS 80 LB FUEL INJECTORS....$195 17)NEW TIMING BELT& TENSINORS SET..$50
18) BRAND NEW WATER PUMP...$50
19) CUSTOM RADIATOR.....$100
20)OBX FUEL RAIL.AEROMOTIVE BOOST DEPENDENT FUEL PRESSURE....$215 REGULATOR.......HOPING TO GO FUEL RETURN.LOOKING TO GET THE DEATSCHWERKS FUEL PUMP DW300.....320LPH21) FORD GT FUEL PUMP IN 2003 FORD FOCUS BASKET- $100
22)SYNAPSE 50MM WASTEGATE...$125
23)SYNAPSE BOV ......$100
24)GARRETT GT3582R DUAL BALL BEARING......GOT IT FOR A STEAL "$549"....BRAND NEW
25) HUGE INTERCOOLER 3 INCH INTAKE /OUTPUT....FREE
26) BLASST STAGE 2 TURBO KIT...WILL BE MODIFIED

See less See more
#41 ·
Lots of great parts here. This should be another mostteer on the streets when done! Get to building so when you finish, you can drive over to help me [giddy]

#44 ·
thanks alot Pumkin SVT .Its been a long time coming. i have still have a few hundred left on the block, then i have to refab my piping for the turbo kit, etc......still more work but i am happy so far. i need to get the suspension and brakes on the car too..........etc oh well

#58 ·
I bet my build is slower!!!! 1.5 years into it and still need to get more than half the work still done. But just got my state tax return so will be getting some progress done.

Dont worry you will get it and once done it will be epic... scratch that, I hate that word... it will be worth it.

#61 ·
haha I'm going on a 7 year build and still going! but i've been daily driving it since day 1. not sure if that counts...

imo, I would never want to stop building. building it is the fun part!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.