Focus Fanatics Forum banner

IROC turbo build continues

70K views 586 replies 24 participants last post by  hardSVT 
#1 · (Edited)

So I some of you guys know I purchased Roccos zx3 . It was a great deal and I'm very excited to say that I am the new owner. I will be heading to FSwerks tomorrow to begin tuning on the dyno.

This is what is done to the motor
Low Mileage Zetec Block. Bored/Honed with deck plate .007 over.
Stock Crank , oil holes chamfered, polished journals
Eagle connecting rods. JE 9.0 -1 pistons.
Comp cams stage II`s.
Ford racing headd
75mm Roush Racing throttle Body. Kenne Bell BAP . New SVT fuel Pump. And the 60lbs injectors.
ARP main and head studs. AEM cam gears.
Fidanza Flywheel, Competition Clutch stage 4 clutch.
Tial 50mm BOV and Tial 44mm WG.
New 2.5" hot side and 3" cold side to tb aluminum pipe.
Low mileage MTX with Torsen installed.

Things I have done already

Euro grille

Euro star LEDs

Red and black Svt interior swap

Svt coolant degas cover
Svt side mirrors that I vinyl wrapped
myself

Svt black carpet kit swapped
Svt center console swapped
Svt speaker swapped
Things to do

Svt bumpers and side skirts/ paint /car have them

H&R coilovers already have them just need to install

Fswerks rear stress bar

Mach headlight install

New trans with hopefully a one off throw out bearing that won't break!

Swap slotted rotors

Fswerks dyno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8OyWc5BqTA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

See less See more
#213 ·
I've been in Florida for a while visiting my parents I plan on putting it together when I get home
Not having a place to do it really puts a damper on things

Sent from my iPhone using Smackatalk

#217 ·
Driving to the Miami airport daily, I get passed by some of the most exotic cars in the world. I grew up in Southern California , close to Beverly Hills. You would see some bitchen cars. But nothing like MIA. Just last week I`ve seen a
Fiskar Karma and a Lambo Aventador Convertible. (Has to be the most beautiful car in the world) Ice Blue in color, I think. Bentley`s are like VW Bugs down here. Ferrari`s by the dozen. Porsche Carrera Gt`s . This place is unreal. Around South Beach you`ll see Heat Players sporting all kind of rides. A lot of those guys like late 60`s and early 70`s muscle cars. They are to big to fit in most sports cars. Oh, and it doesnt matter what you drive down here, they all atleast have rims on the car. I just got a new Galaxy S III. so i wil get some pics and post em up....

#225 ·
No garage and in the process of moving to Florida
Open Dp ftw lol
Arron is a fellow fanatic that needed some parts which I had and I needed my car put together which he could do.
So had it towed to his house the other day, hope it will be running Primo now !

#230 ·
Nice. . Your gonna like it. Cal is nice. But so damn expensive. Fla not cheap. But definitely cheaper. And you can get in the water without a wet suit. Plus if you need help with the car. I could help out. Only a couple hour drive from Miami.

Oh. And the open down pipe is way more fun. Scares the crap out of anyone unsuspecting.

#231 ·
Thanks Rocco
Ill enjoy it for what it is,
I'm really excited to actually finds a 1/4mile track
Hopefully this thing is coming back to FLA in style
All painted up with Svt styling all around
And hopefully tuned and running like a champ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.