Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tuxedo Black pictures

173K views 633 replies 212 participants last post by  Xsteveo93x 
#1 · (Edited)
#433 ·
The tires are awesome! Couldn't ask for better given the cost. Excellent grip and handling for my crazy style of driving. No unusual wear patterns on em yet.

Yes they are eBay DRLs, but they are the slightly higher priced set... I was skeptical, but have been thoroughly impressed with the quality. No regrets.

#435 ·
Wiring was simple, all inclusive with items needed. The instructions were a little tricky, came with one set English one Asian. Images were a little different on both sets so really helped to have both and figure things out.

I installed the Eibach Sportlines, again no regrets. Ride is not bad, and loving the lowered stance with my 18x8.5s...

#436 ·
12/13 springs don't fit '14s [V]

I don't want to quite drop as far as sportlines do, I did at one point, but would rather just go with the Steedas now, especially since they even out the wheel gap by having a larger drop in the front than the rear.

#454 ·
[werd]
especially in the sping with pollen.... Clean it one day and come back out to a yellow tint
[werd]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.