Focus Fanatics Forum banner

how do u install those ebay projectors?

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  ChrisTopia 
#1 ·
Hello everyone i had just bought on ebay those halo projectors but they didnt even come with directions can anyone tell me how to install them step by step?

#2 ·
Sell them. They don't fit flush. Also, they are easy to install.. but I am not good at giving directions. They stayed on my car for one night and then I sold them and the other set I had.

#4 ·
i agree. they dont fit perfectly flush like stock headlights. i dont know if its my car or not but one side fits great and the other not so great. they look cool and all but im already thinking of selling them and ive only had them for a day.

#6 ·
yeah , the projectors are pretty easy to install, took me about an hour all together.
you dont have to remove the bumper, just three screws holding the headlamp in, two on top, and one hidden under the car.

mine fit better on one side too... weird

#7 ·
whoaizmyflow said:
Sell them. They don't fit flush. Also, they are easy to install.. but I am not good at giving directions. They stayed on my car for one night and then I sold them and the other set I had.
i remember that...

installing them shouldnt be to hard..

do you know how to take the headlights off the car? if not pm me and ill help you

#8 ·
Hey, I am going to buy these headlights, and i was just wondering, is it any more complicated than unscrewing the old ones and screwing in the new ones? Or is there some unique wiring I have to do or some crap like that? sorry if this is a newbie question, but help me out if u can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.