Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Azusa Canyon Run (Saturday November 3rd, 2012)

20K views 144 replies 30 participants last post by  Dung1sm 
#1 · (Edited)
So since no one is setting it up I am going to do it. Im am choosing saturday november 3rd. That way everyone has time to get the day off. Let me know what you guys think of the date. Give me ideas on food after. If not, we can just do Legends.

Meeting place:

bert's mega mall
1151 North Azusa Avenue Covina, CA 91722

Time:
9:30am then leave at 10:30am

Run:
GMR.

List:
Stilix
besthaticouldo
Voortrek3
sbd4life
thegarb
ViperThreat
RSVT170
Dung1sm
Nickrzx4
Sean05
est
Rick2.3
xBigone101x
Evans Precision
DEMENTED SVTF (lunch)
ShockTop

See less See more
#115 ·
Sorry Brothas Sean's sick
So we can't roll thru thanks for waiting have a good one be safe! And post pics plz :)

#118 ·
Whats up guys just wanna say i had a great time today glad everyone could make it wanna give a shout to sean he was sik after the meet last night in fullerton and couldnt make it. Cant wait to see some of the piks people were taking today we had about 12 focus's 3 of witch were st's and 3 bikes as well and 2 hondas and an acura. Also took a video of graham on his bike as i followed him for a bit but i wanna give a huge shout out to miguel and his rsx sorry for yur loss but glad yur safe bro walked out with only a scratch from the seat belt that was the only tragedy we had all day and it was comin back down the canyon came in alitte hot hit a bump could not regain traction hit the dirt berm and over the hill but thank god for that seat he had i dont know what manufacture it was but it saved his life for real everyone else was safe havin fun i hope i know i did cant wait for the next meet. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#131 ·
Whats up guys just wanna say i had a great time today glad everyone could make it wanna give a shout to sean he was sik after the meet last night in fullerton and couldnt make it.
Thanks dude I was soooo pisssed belive me i tryed getting up to go haha , then nickrzx4 finally gets to go to a meet and I cant :( sorry dude.
I think it was a combination of the cold and eating del taco at midnight... i was up every two hours puking that night... ohh well ill be sure to make it next time [headbang]

#119 ·
I had fun guys, I hope we can do it again soon.

In regards to the "incident", I didn't see it happen, so I cant comment on exactly what happened, but I think that we can all agree that it was something that could have been avoided. I hope that in the future, we drive to have fun, not to risk lives. Save pushing limits for the track.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.