Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for February ROTM**

9K views 124 replies 33 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 · (Edited)
Post 'em up!

Also, the 1 year nomination effect is gone and is now replaced with a 6 month effect. That means a few of you that couldn't be nominated before because you had been in the ROTM vote 2 times can run now If you don't see their name in the list below you can nominate them.

Remember, you must have 50 posts and can't be stock. Also if you want to be nominated please post up in this thread: CLICK HERE

**As of 1/26/07, you can now nominate yourself but please put pics up in the 'Submit' thread unless you have been nominated. Thank you!**

However, these people cannot be nominated because they have been in the ROTM vote 2 times.

Tribalfocus
John Micheal
ztecpower
CrazyMatt
serhatsenyurt
bryfsvt
structureguy

NOMINATIONS END JANUARY 31st!

See less See more
#31 ·
As of 1/25

CWCZX3T
xp0s3d
KCA
goldspi
& everyone else that was nominated is in a tie for 5th place.

Umm, bump again[:(]

#33 ·
oh well thers always next month i should have my new front bumper on by then the lumma is being shipped out by monday and should be in my possession by the end of the month if not the first week a february. so ill have to do another image update.

#34 ·
There is a lot of nice cars! It just doesn't feel right to nominate more then one car. Pix of mine are in there but there is no way my car could compete with the ones posted above.

#54 ·
poney i would nom you. however i detest your front bumper. sorry mate. no offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.